This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thin Skin

Gotta put it in here so I don't get the ban hammer (again). Some of you guys got some real thin skin (not a lot...ass a collective you are getting better). But having a little fun with you guys and then filbert comes with a warning? Seriously? Would he have done that if SDSU had beaten NDSU in basketball the other day? Probably not. Or in football when it counted? Seriously...this is the same crap that happens out at your tailgating. Take the grief, dish it back out and have some fun.

Think of it as talking with a buddy. Would you just hand out a compliment like, "I like that shirt you are wearing." You might, but it would be followed up with, "Does it come in mens as well," or maybe, "Did your wife dress you? She said it was her favorite last night." If you don't do that, you should.

Maybe I crossed an invisible-moving line. Maybe the line should be moved.

Re: Thin Skin

YOU TRYIN TO GET BANNED, TAB!?!

Let's not talk about the fact you were right there with Thumper after SDSU beat us in October in the tailgating lots.
    2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
      YOU TRYIN TO GET BANNED, TAB!?!

Let's not talk about the fact you were right there with Thumper after SDSU beat us in October in the tailgating lots.
      Waited forever for him and his dad to get out to the lots so we could congratulate them. Thumper does the same...he never passes up an opportunity to tailgate with Bison fans.*

*See what I did there?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        Gotta put it in here so I don't get the ban hammer (again). Some of you guys got some real thin skin (not a lot...ass a collective you are getting better). But having a little fun with you guys and then filbert comes with a warning? Seriously? Would he have done that if SDSU had beaten NDSU in basketball the other day? Probably not. Or in football when it counted? Seriously...this is the same crap that happens out at your tailgating. Take the grief, dish it back out and have some fun.

Think of it as talking with a buddy. Would you just hand out a compliment like, "I like that shirt you are wearing." You might, but it would be followed up with, "Does it come in mens as well," or maybe, "Did your wife dress you? She said it was her favorite last night." If you don't do that, you should.

Maybe I crossed an invisible-moving line. Maybe the line should be moved.
        You're slowly learning the proper place for smack.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          You're slowly learning the proper place for smack.
          Yeah, maybe. Maybe light hearted humor can be added in non-smack threads as well. Like I said...think skin makes for a dull board. How many people are posting right now?

Comment

Yeah, maybe. Maybe light hearted humor can be added in non-smack threads as well. Like I said...think skin makes for a dull board. How many people are posting right now?
            Me and you apparently

I see Filbert's approach and am used to it. You like to add little jabs which to most are fine but catch the wrong guy on the wrong day and it may not be received as well. I guess if you don't like it you can start your own SDSU board......lol. I'll be your first member.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Me and you apparently

I see Filbert's approach and am used to it. You like to add little jabs which to most are fine but catch the wrong guy on the wrong day and it may not be received as well. I guess if you don't like it you can start your own SDSU board......lol. I'll be your first member.

I'm alright with the jabs, but one can go too far (didn't see that on the thread that got this started.) I enjoy watching many of you banter back and forth knowing that some of it is just in good fun until someone takes a jab too seriously. I know I've wanted to post something then erased it after wondering if it was too smacky. It's just part of this board and making sure things never go too far.
              Rollin' in my 5.0
              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Man, it is depressing now the FB season is over. We have degenerated to speculating who will be #1 in the pre-season conference poll. Gosh, that poll is going to be in 6 short months. We need more speculation on others' speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
                  Man, it is depressing now the FB season is over. We have degenerated to speculating who will be #1 in the pre-season conference poll. Gosh, that poll is going to be in 6 short months. We need more speculation on others' speculation.
                  I speculate there will be just a tad under 18,000 Bison fans at the game in Brookings this fall.

*For reference, a tad is larger than a Zenner.

Comment

I speculate there will be just a tad under 18,000 Bison fans at the game in Brookings this fall.

The coversion rate was 1:7 right?

So your looking at 2,500 Bison fans? Did I do that right?

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post

See...you are talking actual...I'm talking about reported.

Comment

This could be a great game for attendance and we will not need to send buses for the spectators from Fargo or furnish them beer! It will be a win win win.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          This could be a great game for attendance and we will not need to send buses for the spectators from Fargo or furnish them beer! It will be a win win win.
                          No beer? I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post

Zenner

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                              How much is A Zenner again? Yes we do have thin skins

Comment

Working...
                              X