Bizun reign ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bizun reign ending

Bison just didn't have anything left in the tank against JMU after winning their Super Bowl last week.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      Bison just didn't have anything left in the tank against JMU after winning their Super Bowl last week.
      My favorite comment on Bisonville is someone saying the team and coaches put too much emphasis on beating SDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        My favorite comment on Bisonville is someone saying the team and coaches put too much emphasis on beating SDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The 32-page Bisonville thread on FCS Championship tickets is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola View Post
          And we will buy tickets for next year's NC as well. Will you guys? What if tickets are above $37? I kid, I kid. A little.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            And we will buy tickets for next year's NC as well. Will you guys? What if tickets are above $37? I kid, I kid. A little.
            Serious question TAB. Wouldn't this be a perfect time for Klieman to move on (if their is an opening at a FBS school). What more can he accomplish?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Serious question TAB. Wouldn't this be a perfect time for Klieman to move on (if their is an opening at a FBS school). What more can he accomplish?
              At the F-Dome we had 5 bison fans sitting behind us who wanted to get rid of Klieman before they ever took a snap, I mean I've been upset with our coaching's play-calling but damn that was harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                My guess he is gone the second he gets an FBS offer. With Bohl finally winning some in Wyoming and us beating Iowa, I worry he could be gone soon.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  At the F-Dome we had 5 bison fans sitting behind us who wanted to get rid of Klieman before they ever took a snap, I mean I've been upset with our coaching's play-calling but damn that was harsh.
                  We are not immune to insanely idiotic fans. If we won every game by 20+ points there would still be complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola View Post
                    Link?

Comment

• Re: Bizun reign ending

How much are Jackrabbit season tickets? Asking for a friend........

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                        Club Seating $750.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                          My 2 season tickets were $345.00

Comment

My guess he is gone the second he gets an FBS offer. With Bohl finally winning some in Wyoming and us beating Iowa, I worry he could be gone soon.
                            People do tend to look else where when they feel unappreciated.

Comment

Late to the game, but this made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                People do tend to look else where when they feel unappreciated.
                                Are you hinting at Klieman feeling unappreciated? If so, that is funny. Klieman is well aware that this is the best gig in the FCS. A coach does not move up because of not being appreciated. He is an Iowa guy...if he ever gets a chance to coach an FBS program he would be gone. Taking a different FBS program would be a path there as well...probably the longer and more likely route. Pretty tough for a coach to turn down an FBS offer with how much more they make. We pay at the very top range of FCS...but it is nothing next to what even Wyoming offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X