X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bizun reign ending

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    Can I interest you in $60000 Sir?

It will involve getting a jackrabbit tattoo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
    Tell me more.

Btw, here's another reason why the Bison are better than the Jacks...people get $100,000 for a Bison tattoo and only $60,000 for a jackrabbit tattoo. Must be COA or something.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      LOL...just getting caught up on this thread. Good video, CappinHard.

I was being a little unfair to you, TAB and scbison. I was showing a buddy (who pays no attention to fan message boards) the SDSUFans.com message board. I told him that there are always a few bison fans who are pretty easy to tease and draw into defending the bison against all claims, real or imagined. Thanks for playing.
      So, two grown men in Jackrabbit jerseys were sitting behind a desk laughing at Bison fan posts at 2 pm? Crazy times in SD.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          Fair enough...

Comment

I see that the UND Flying Birds beat NDSU in men's basketball by 18 points in Fargo. An 18-point victory by the road team? That seems about right.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              I see that the UND Flying Birds beat NDSU in men's basketball by 18 points in Fargo. An 18-point victory by the road team? That seems about right.
              Let's not bring men's basketball into a football discussion. SDSU has no business doing that right now. Especially the morning after we got beat by 28 by a fellow MVFC member (UNI).

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                Let's not bring men's basketball into a football discussion. SDSU has no business doing that right now. Especially the morning after we got beat by 28 by a fellow MVFC member (UNI).
                The sad fact is both teams will still probably meet for the Summit Title

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

There's 22 billion barrels of recoverable oil under that hayfield.

Comment

Originally posted by NDB View Post
                    There's 22 billion barrels of recoverable oil under that hayfield.
                    And a bunch of not working oil rigs sitting on top of it. Might have to start those up again so they can pay for the costs incurred from the protest camps.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      And a bunch of not working oil rigs sitting on top of it. Might have to start those up again so they can pay for the costs incurred from the protest camps.
                      Eh, the greedy oil gods don't see enough profit to ramp up production again. They will wait until the price is right, flood the area with workers, force the local economy to try to keep up, then when prices drop again they'll pull back out and leave the area in shambles. Not that anyone cares... It's just North Dakota. Their claim to fame boils down to being used and abused by some rich people.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        And a bunch of not working oil rigs sitting on top of it. Might have to start those up again...
                        The time will come.

Comment

The time will come.
                          Then it will leave... Again.

Comment

So? It's the nature of the business. In the few decades ND oil production will seed a sovereign wealth fund with a couple hundred billion dollars in it.

Comment

So? It's the nature of the business. In the few decades ND oil production will seed a sovereign wealth fund with a couple hundred billion dollars in it.
                              Hey man... Don't get all political on me... This is a smack thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                Eh, the greedy BIKER gods don't see enough profit to ramp up production again. They will wait until the price is right, flood the area with BIKERS, force the local economy to try to keep up, then when STURGIS ENDS again they'll pull back out and leave the area in shambles. Not that anyone cares... It's just SOUTH Dakota. Their claim to fame boils down to being used and abused by BIKERS.
                                fixed it for you

Comment

Working...
                                X