Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another great U sign

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Not sure if you are being serious but it's being used as a hashtag, that's why there is no space. Just like SDSU uses #GetJacked for wrestling and #MarchTogether for men's Basketball.
    Not sure if someone has addressed this yet (apologies if they have), but it might also be trying to (incorrectly) imply that the Coyotes are more feared than any other team in the Dakota's. Just trying to cram as many plays on the word as they can, with "feared," "fear red" and "fear Ed." Except probably not that last one, realistically.

(And yes, I added the apostrophe to Dakotas intentionally. Not like I went to USD or something.)

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
      Not sure if someone has addressed this yet (apologies if they have), but it might also be trying to (incorrectly) imply that the Coyotes are more feared than any other team in the Dakota's. Just trying to cram as many plays on the word as they can, with "feared," "fear red" and "fear Ed." Except probably not that last one, realistically.

(And yes, I added the apostrophe to Dakotas intentionally. Not like I went to USD or something.)
      I suppose this sign trumps the Augustana Advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

#Fea Red cryptic warning to see your pocketbook balance depleted from upcoming tuition raises.

Comment

There is another writer in training at the U. Notice the last part of this paragraph as it refers to the university in the writeup for Hemiller.

South Dakota remains ranked in the nation's top-30 for assists, triples, steals, rebounds, and scoring offense. The Coyotes are well-rested over the holidays, coming off a road win at Illinois on Dec. 22. Senior guard Nicole Seekamp is the only player in the country averaging above 14.6 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 3.5 steals per game. Senior guard Tia Hemiller is on a 10-game streak of scoring in double digits for the Yotes. She became the 20th player in program history with 750 points and 500 rebounds at UND.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            There is another writer in training at the U. Notice the last part of this paragraph as it refers to the university in the writeup for Hemiller.

South Dakota remains ranked in the nation's top-30 for assists, triples, steals, rebounds, and scoring offense. The Coyotes are well-rested over the holidays, coming off a road win at Illinois on Dec. 22. Senior guard Nicole Seekamp is the only player in the country averaging above 14.6 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 3.5 steals per game. Senior guard Tia Hemiller is on a 10-game streak of scoring in double digits for the Yotes. She became the 20th player in program history with 750 points and 500 rebounds at UND.
            They seem to mean Hemiller achieved the point and rebounds mark when the 'Yotes played UND, not that Hemiller attends UND. Could definitely be revised to make that clearer though.

Comment

After the Yote men lost at home to IUPUI, they are probably seeing red rather than fearing it in Vermillion.

Comment

She became the 20th player in program history with 750 points and 500 rebounds at UND.

to me it reads like she was the 20th player in USD history to score 750 points and get 500 rebounds against UND.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  After the Yote men lost at home to IUPUI, they are probably seeing red rather than fearing it in Vermillion.
                  Well, IUPUI's colors include red, so maybe they just misunderstood which red to fear?
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    She became the 20th player in program history with 750 points and 500 rebounds at UND.

to me it reads like she was the 20th player in USD history to score 750 points and get 500 rebounds against UND.
                    That would be some kind of record or something.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

And not only that, she is apparently the 20th player in program history with 750 points and 500 rebounds in games played at UND. It doesn't even count home games USD had against UND. Amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
                      X