Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils Bowl

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    The more the week goes on, the more I want NDSU to boat race them. Something like what we did to SUU would be good.
    Boat race?
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Smoke them, blow their doors off, suck their will to live, make them glad they ended up in the fluffy
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Smoke them, blow their doors off, suck their will to live, make them glad they ended up in the fluffy
        Gotcha. I typed it into urban dictionary and it said something about a drinking game. I was more than confused.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Yeah, don't remember where I picked up the phrase but I'm fairly sure it's not overly popular lol

Comment

When NDSU wins UND football will be back to what it is, nothing bigger than Concordia or MSUM on the local sports scene in Fargo. They decided to not play with the big dogs in 2004 and it has hurt them. This game has given them a bump of publicity for a week but nobody, and I mean nobody in the UND fanbase cares about any Big Sky games. 90% of them cannot name all 300 teams in that conference. They just know that it has the 2 MT schools and one with a Red Field. Hockey starts in less than 3 weeks and they will continue to dominate D3 & D2 schools and all will be right with the world. /end rant

See you guys on October 3rd and "for the first time in forever" you will be the favorites.

See if anyone gets the Frozen reference

Comment

Yeah, don't remember where I picked up the phrase but I'm fairly sure it's not overly popular lol
              I thought it envolved chugging beer.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                When NDSU wins UND football will be back to what it is, nothing bigger than Concordia or MSUM on the local sports scene in Fargo. They decided to not play with the big dogs in 2004 and it has hurt them. This game has given them a bump of publicity for a week but nobody, and I mean nobody in the UND fanbase cares about any Big Sky games. 90% of them cannot name all 300 teams in that conference. They just know that it has the 2 MT schools and one with a Red Field. Hockey starts in less than 3 weeks and they will continue to dominate D3 & D2 schools and all will be right with the world. /end rant

See you guys on October 3rd and "for the first time in forever" you will be the favorites.

See if anyone gets the Frozen reference
                Not sure on either point. Some of the same stuff was said about USD on this board but they are gaining in a lot of sports, and I don't expect them to be perennial doormats in the MVFC. On second point, I'd put the game at a push right now.

Comment

It just keeps getting weirder up north.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...ckname-options

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    It just keeps getting weirder up north.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...ckname-options
                    I'm not a trademark lawyer, but this seems like a non-issue for UND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                      I could care less about UND. They seem irrelevant to me. Part of me is hoping NDSU wins, but the resulting meltdown if they lose would be entertaining as well. Go MVFC.
                      I dont even wanna go there. The meltdown would maybe be worse than losing in the title game. No joke. If they keep it within 3 scores they will claim it as a win.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                        I'm not a trademark lawyer, but this seems like a non-issue for UND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yes it is non issue and this mayor is not to swift.

Comment

Bison in a walk (more than 20 points) against the soon-to-be Sundogs or North Stars. I'm OK with that. It sets up a nice game four smackdown in Brookings.
                          Last edited by Jacked_Up; 09-17-2015, 12:47 PM.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Week 5 FCS GOTW almost has to be Dakota Marker game. Should be only match up of two top 10 FCS teams that week. But need to boat race RMU here in Brookings the week before.

Comment

I'm all about boat racing. But remember all you got to do is keep it close because I drink anchor. I only knew it as a drinking game prior to this thread but I liken it to kerblastification and vote we use it as long as it's working for us.

Comment

See? It's fun to say

Comment

Working...
                                X