• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scheels Calls It Early

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    JackJD, you have some odd hobbies.
    That's true!

As long as I'm on the topic of fan gear, how about State encroaching on other colors? You like red but love the Jacks? Lots of Jacks fans in Nebraska: we've got you covered.

Comment

A red SDSU hat is all sorts of wrong.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        I think its the hat the football defensive coordinator wears on the sidelines. My best guess was he wanted to wear a hat on that was different than the other hats on the sidelines so that his players on the field could readily spot him.

Some will think the red hat is okay. I see T-shirts with "SDSU" on them in all sorts of colors.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          I think its the hat the football defensive coordinator wears on the sidelines. My best guess was he wanted to wear a hat on that was different than the other hats on the sidelines so that his players on the field could readily spot him.

Some will think the red hat is okay. I see T-shirts with "SDSU" on them in all sorts of colors.
          "

Unfortunately, the "other" SDSU colors are Red, Black & White. Fortunately, they tend to be more "blocky" than SDSU Jackrabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

So why not blaze orange or hot pink?

Red? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
              So why not blaze orange or hot pink?

Red? Really?
              I'm with this guy.

Better dead than red.

Comment

I have a bright orange t-shirt with "South Dakota State" in white lettering. I wore it to a Women's Final Four where Tennessee was playing. I got a bunch of double-takes, it was great.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yeah I gotta say SDSU should stay away from red and green. Here is a great idea. How about create more for kids and toddlers. There is like 1 or 2 styles for each size or age if you are lucky. We would love to have more to keep the kids dressed in state gear but they just dont make much.

Frankly, I think SDSU should only come in Blue, Yellow, White, light and dark shades of gray and black for adult stuff. Maybe pink for women and maybe a little variation for kids stuff.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

http://m.imgur.com/a/c1otX
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      Well that felt dirty.

Comment

Working...
                      X