Quote from Mick Garry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quote from Mick Garry

Watch out, Zach Zenner is already accepted at USD for Med School. Unfortunately, the Med and Law programs don't exist in SD outside of USD. What would be a good name for ZZ here? I think 2K43Jack would be good.

Comment

I had grabbed a cup of coffee and signed on to this forum and read a post stating the USD chat on the Argus was very inactive. It was just a few minutes before three (I think it ended at 3:00) and I decided to check out what was being discussed--hadn't looked at a USD chat before. I saw the nickname of a fellow I knew and I had a little fun with him -- posted in the chat "Your partners wonder why your door is shut." He sent email saying he just about spit a mouthful of coffee on his computer when he read my post and he denied his door was shut.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I had grabbed a cup of coffee and signed on to this forum and read a post stating the USD chat on the Argus was very inactive. It was just a few minutes before three (I think it ended at 3:00) and I decided to check out what was being discussed--hadn't looked at a USD chat before. I saw the nickname of a fellow I knew and I had a little fun with him -- posted in the chat "Your partners wonder why your door is shut." He sent email saying he just about spit a mouthful of coffee on his computer when he read my post and he denied his door was shut.
        TOP 10 ALL-TIME POST ON THIS WEBSITE!!!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
        X