X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD tops Avila. What?

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
    At least you admit you have to get the real degree down south.
    I hope the above "come back" isn't indicative of the intellectual level of USD grads.

Comment

At least you admit you have to get the real degree down south.
      Where did I admit that?

It seems to me, based on fan support, foundation fundraising, facility improvements, etc. that SDSU friends and alums are doing just fine in their ability to give back based on their "fake" degrees. Do you want to compare those numbers to USD's?
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Sure, I would like a full breakdown of what those boosters employment is and where they received their undergrad and any post grad degrees. I will need that on my desk by 7:30 Monday morning.

Comment

Sure, I would like a full breakdown of what those boosters employment is and where they received their undergrad and any post grad degrees. I will need that on my desk by 7:30 Monday morning.
          Got it! It will be next to the deep fryer, under the big mac wrappers.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            Game. Set. Match.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post

Great comeback! Did your 8 year old daughter think of that one by herself? I wasn't talking about where you prepare the paper, I was talking about where to drop it off. Otherwise, you can just leave it at your mom's house. I'll be there Monday night anyways.

Comment

No post-graduate degree needed. My B.S. degree from SDSU gives me plenty of earning power.
                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Great comeback! Did your 8 year old daughter think of that one by herself? I wasn't talking about where you prepare the paper, I was talking about where to drop it off. Otherwise, you can just leave it at your mom's house. I'll be there Monday night anyways.
                  It appears you would be in a more appropriate setting talking to 8 year olds, but I am not certain if that would be a violation of your parole.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    It appears you would be in a more appropriate setting talking to 8 year olds, but I am not certain if that would be a violation of your parole.

I don't think it is appropriate for anybody to be talking to 8 year olds like that, but whatever floats your boat Sandusky.

Comment

Fast food by day and house cleaning by night. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to pay off those student loans.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

coyotecrazie5: You've earned yourself a one week ban. Reasons include but are not limited to, trolling, personal attacks and the always suicidal ticking off the barkeepers (sometimes its just real dumb to send a private message to a moderator).

This is a smack thread but we like to try for a little humor in smack. The thread-bare "which university confers better degrees" maybe never meant anything and the argument played out decades ago (and a strong argument can be made that the opposite of what you want to believe is actually the case).

Other posters: if there's anything else to say that is more topical to the thread, have at it. But, there's no need to address further the nuttiness spewing from coyotecrazie5.

PS: -- Editorial -- I was in Frost yesterday for the USD v. SDSU and ORU v SDSU games. During the USD contest, #22 went down very hard and got hurt. She remained on the court for a couple minutes...if I had to guess, I'd say may have had the wind knocked out of her and hurt her back. Eventually she was helped to her feet and left the court. The crowd which had to be 98% Jacks fans all politely applauded when she got up. I was pleased to see she was later able to return to the game and played well. My point is this: things have changed in this rivalry. I think if the same had happened in the DakotaDome and one of our players went down like that, the USD crowd would also show good sportsmanship and applaud when she got to her feet. The venomous attitude that we've read from coyotecrazie5 harkens back to some old days that I hope and think most people have left in the past.
                        Last edited by JackJD; 02-22-2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          coyotecrazie5: You've earned yourself a one week ban. Reasons include but are not limited to, trolling, personal attacks and the always suicidal ticking off the barkeepers (sometimes its just real dumb to send a private message to a moderator).

This is a smack thread but we like to try for a little humor in smack. The thread-bare "which university confers better degrees" maybe never meant anything and the argument played out decades ago (and a strong argument can be made that the opposite of what you want to believe is actually the case).

Other posters: if there's anything else to say that is more topical to the thread, have at it. But, there's no need to address further the nuttiness spewing from coyotecrazie5.

PS: -- Editorial -- I was in Frost yesterday for the USD v. SDSU and ORU v SDSU games. During the USD contest, #22 went down very hard and got hurt. She remained on the court for a couple minutes...if I had to guess, I'd say may have had the wind knocked out of her and hurt her back. Eventually she was helped to her feet and left the court. The crowd which had to be 98% Jacks fans all politely applauded when she got up. I was pleased to see she was later able to return to the game and played well. My point is this: things have changed in this rivalry. I think if the same had happened in the DakotaDome and one of our players went down like that, the USD crowd would also show good sportsmanship and applaud when she got to her feet. The venomous attitude that we've read from coyotecrazie5 harkens back to some old days that I hope and think most people have left in the past.
                          JackJD,

first if all, I think your editorial is spot on. That's great sportsmanship and I know for a fact that the same would happen in Vermillion.

Secondly, congrats on the win. The officiating had a lot to be desired, but didn't determine the outcome. It sets up what I have been saying for a long time...a race in a sport to the end where the only ones racing are from SD.

lastly, it's your board, and the ban is up to you. But I would suggest there was another poster that made a far more damaging statement and got nothing. I hope it's not because he's a Jack fan. It was totally uncalled for.

great game yesterday, I look forward to the game next Saturday.
                          Last edited by yoteforever; 02-22-2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                            JackJD,

first if all, I think your editorial is spot on. That's great sportsmanship and I know for a fact that the same would happen in Vermillion.

Secondly, congrats on the win. The officiating had a lot to be desired, but didn't determine the outcome. It sets up what I have been saying for a long time...a race in a sport to the end where the only ones racing are from SD.

lastly, it's your board, and the ban is up to you. But I would suggest there was another poster that made a far more damaging statement and got nothing. I hope it's not because he's a Jack fan. It was totally uncalled for.

great game yesterday, I look forward to the game next Saturday.
                            I dont think there is anything more damaging than calling someone Sandusky. Maybe you should tell Coyotecrazie to stay on his own board where he is allowed to trash SDSU and their fans all he wants. He might want to put the name "lakes" in front of his name after this. That fits him pretty well

Comment

I exchanged a couple messages with YFE and he did not initially catch the Sandusky reference so don't fault him.

Probably time to close this thread...trolls like coyotecrazie5 sometimes like nothing better than to be the center of attention even if it is negative attention. So this thread is now officially dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X