Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yotes next

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Until recently, you have NEVER been relevant in football. NEVER.
    USD football: 513-495-34, 10 conf. champs
    SDSU football: 555-446-38, 15 conf. champs
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
      USD football: 513-495-34, 10 conf. champs
      SDSU football: 555-446-38, 15 conf. champs

Excellent, and some of this you have to put an asterisk on because it was during the period when the Jacks were playing D-1 and the Yotes DII in a dluted NCC

Comment

Did somebody sneak into the Yotes locker room and set their countdown clock back an hour or two? Did they get confused with the time change a few weeks ago? They obviously didn't show up for their "Super Bowl" on time as I'm not sure they played the first half...
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Really should thank USD for providing us the most enjoyable half of football at Coughlin since the playoff game vs. EIU
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

If the Coyotes hadn't treated the game like the most important one of their season, it really might have gotten ugly.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              On this point, from AP game story: South Dakota State broke the tie in the series, taking a 51-50-6 edge in the 107th meeting between the rivals.
              The 'headline' for the official story on GoYotes.com is: Jacks tie rivalry with 37-14 win
              The second sentence in the story states: "The result ties the all-time series between the two teams at 51-51-7. It is the first time the series has been tied since the first meeting in 1889."

Time to do a little research and determine where the records maintained by the two schools disagree--and then go to other records to see who's right.

Comment

From Mick Garry's storyin Argus:

Depending on whose record book you're following, it either tied the all-time series at 51-51-7 or put the Jackrabbits up 51-50-6. There is no difference of opinion on who won the past seven games between the two, however. All have gone to the Jackrabbits. USD has not held a lead in a game since 2001.

Comment

From Mick Garry's storyin Argus:

Depending on whose record book you're following, it either tied the all-time series at 51-51-7 or put the Jackrabbits up 51-50-6. There is no difference of opinion on who won the past seven games between the two, however. All have gone to the Jackrabbits. USD has not held a lead in a game since 2001.
                  They're closer to us than we are to NDSU though. Just remember that.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

How about the last 20 games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

SDSU 17 wins, USD 3. And in this century, Jackrabbits are much closer to Bison than Kioties are to Jackrabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                        SDSU 17 wins, USD 3. And in this century, Jackrabbits are much closer to Bison than Kioties are to Jackrabbits.
                        Wow, i didnt realize its been that lopsided. No wonder they arent our biggest rival anymore. Apparently 2 certain coyote posters have gone into hibernation, after yesterdays game.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          They're closer to us than we are to NDSU though. Just remember that.
                          You serious? Jacks were down three with 12 minutes to go in Farko three weeks ago. USD was down 37.

Comment

You serious? Jacks were down three with 12 minutes to go in Farko three weeks ago. USD was down 37.
                            Pretty sure that was sarcasm, buddy. Only Coyote fans think that.

After all, yesterday was such a big rivalry game, that "anything could happen."

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                              Wow, i didnt realize its been that lopsided. No wonder they arent our biggest rival anymore. Apparently 2 certain coyote posters have gone into hibernation, after yesterdays game.
                              If you're referring to me, I'm here. I said I wouldn't have any respect for your team if you didn't piss pound us. You did, therefore I have respect for your team. Good luck out in Bozeman.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                                If you're referring to me, I'm here. I said I wouldn't have any respect for your team if you didn't piss pound us. You did, therefore I have respect for your team. Good luck out in Bozeman.
                                I would like to hear your opinion on what you feel needs to change for USD to be competitive in the MVFC. I respect your insight.

Sorry, Probably wrong thread for this

Comment

Working...
                                X