USD's Joe Glenn in over his head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD's Joe Glenn in over his head?

I removed my comment after thinking about it, I don't want to stoop to your level.
    Last edited by coyotecrazie5; 10-20-2014, 03:43 PM. Reason: Don't want to upset the hicks too much

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      I am not a vengeful or spiteful person, but I swear if I had the ability to put you (Rowdy) in a life situation similar to what Joes going through, not only would I do it, but I would laugh at you for going through it. There's absolutely nothing funny about it. It's one thing to be rivals and hope your team kicks the $hit out of our team, but it's totally another to laugh at a truly good man when he is honestly lost at what to do. Your posts reflects the type of person you are, and you are a *****.

is Joe in over his head? You have got to be joking. He's won more national championships than almost any other coach in the game, including yours. I have been to every game this year, and Joe is right. We are getting worse. It has nothing to do with out coaching, or being out coached, they have a virus right now. I have a strong feeling on what it is, and I'm certainly not going to say what it is on a fan board, but I'm not sure it can be corrected.

I have watched your fan board come apart at the seams the past three weeks because of a pasting you took at Illinois a State. I came on this board defending your coach in front of some of the dumb a$$es that posted their ignorance of the game with analogies that made no sense. Stig is a great man. I don't like State, and probably never will because of what was ingrained in me years ago, but I respect a program anywhere when it is run by good people. The kind of people you'd want your kid to play for. But Coach Stig is a great guy with impeccable ethics, and Joe Glenn is just the same. They might go about it different ways, but if I had a son and it came down to two choices....Jacks or Yotes, I would sleep well at night.

I was at the game, and if you can imagine crap going wrong at the wrong time, it happened. It's totally unexplainable. Makes no sense, but it happens over and over. Then you have to stand in front of press when you are a truly convicted coach? W T F how would you react?

To to the many quality posters on here, congrats on your win. I predicted you'd win by 8, you won by 3...kudos to you. But to you Rowdy, demonstrate some class will you? Public board or not, show some humility.

Question: What's he been convicted of? Now THAT would be truly something to get riled up over beyond a sporting event.

p.s. Most people in this thread, even though it's a smack thread, think Glenn's a good guy in bad luck, including this poster, and have said so.
      . .
      /
      =
      p.s.s. These are precisely the scenarios in which HUGE UPSETS often occur. Keep the faith. Beat the Humped Ones

Comment

Well, at least Coach Glenn can look forward to a good, energetic home crowd Saturday at the Dome in Vermillion. Oops, wait, I take that back. NDSU fans most likely will outnumber coyotecrazie and his fellow USD fans. Well, at least the weather should be nice for tailgating.
        This space for lease.

Comment

This probably constitutes self=smack but I have a premonition that the Yotes are going to make a game of this one... precisely the kind of game the Humped Ones might be looking past.

Comment

The USD vs NDSU game is already sold out. I don't remember where I read it, but 40% of the sales went to Bizun fans.
            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

This is a first half photo from the 'sold out' game vs. UNI...
              Attached Files
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Maybe they were all in line to buy dump dogs or what ever they call them....or they were in line dump the dogs after eating them.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  Wrong. Second half and the band was still in the end zone, but nice try. But the reality of our student body leaving at half is a big issue. Do you have that problem?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                    Wrong. Second half and the band was still in the end zone, but nice try. But the reality of our student body leaving at half is a big issue. Do you have that problem?
                    I think it happens at every university regardless of what school. It may not be as noticeable at some schools but i'm sure they still have a good portion of students leave. They lose their buzz and start feeling crappy so they leave and go take a nap. It also probably doesn't help if they game is already out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      I think it happens at every university regardless of what school. It may not be as noticeable at some schools but i'm sure they still have a good portion of students leave. They lose their buzz and start feeling crappy so they leave and go take a nap. It also probably doesn't help if they game is already out of hand.
                      I am sure it happens everywhere. Young minds, lots of things passing through. Some are not sure where they belong, anywhere but a football game.

Comment

5dimes have weepy Joe's team a 27 point dog. Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          Are you sure they go nap or are they going to get that buzz back?

Comment

If anybody on here thinks the coyote fans care if you feel sorry for them or want to see them get buried every week I'd say your giving the coyote fans too much credit. Most of the ones I bump into around here are apathetic at best. None of this changes the fact that the vast majority are interested in one game and one game only.

The coyotes got smoked on Saturday much in the same way the Jackrabbits go whipped at Illinois St. The big difference is the bison are coming to down and getting well against NDSU is highly unlikely.

Maybe the yotes need to bring back Rico, his Tampa buddies and former SA president Liggins to straighten things out on the field (this is a smack thread).

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...lty/?id=170731
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                              Are you sure they go nap or are they going to get that buzz back?
                              Nap and then party and then DT. That's the way Hobo DAZE goes for your typical college student.

(I know that it is DAY and not DAZE. I'm telling you how the average student says it).
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                                The USD vs NDSU game is already sold out. I don't remember where I read it, but 40% of the sales went to Bizun fans.
                                The sports guys on WSN radio said today that 60 percent of the Dome crowd would be NDSU fans and 40 percent would be USD fans. I don't know what that's based on or whether it's an accurate projection. Someone may have to hire some Mount Marty students to count the green and red in the stands.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X