NDSU petitions the NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU petitions the NCAA

Saul is easily the most likable person I have ever met associated with NDSU. (To be fair, that's out of like, four total people.)
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Should seem obvious that SD is better then ND. Didnt Barkley make a comment too about how we all look a like or something to that affect.
      That sounds like something typically Barkley (and quite funny IMHO, too).
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Taylor Braun was named AP Honorable Mention today. Looks like Brayden Carlson's comment about Braun being a good player but not being on Nate Wolters level is true.

Nate made AP Honorable Mention his Junior year and made 3rd team All-American his Senior year.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Taylor Braun was named AP Honorable Mention today. Looks like Brayden Carlson's comment about Braun being a good player but not being on Nate Wolters level is true.

Nate made AP Honorable Mention his Junior year and made 3rd team All-American his Senior year.
          butwolters wasn't good enough to win a game at the dance, though.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            Neither was Braun, LA on the other hand was.

Comment

uhh, butbraun wasnt good enough to win back to back summit league confrence finals though.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Braun wasn't even close to the reason Bison won.
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

uhh, butbraun wasnt good enough to win back to back summit league confrence finals though.
                  bwahahahahahahahahaha.....mkay. bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

bwahahahahahahahahaha.....mkay. bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
                    You may want to see a Dr to get that checked, there is a good MD here who might be able to help.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

You may want to see a Dr to get that checked, there is a good MD here who might be able to help.
                      Will do. Thanks for your concern.

Comment

South Dakota State played Baylor, who played an Elite 8 game that year and Michigan who played in the title game. No disrespect to Oklahoma or NDSU, but Oklahoma was no where near as good as Baylor or Michigan. I would have liked the Jacks chances either year against this years Oklahoma team.

Comment

The Bison also had the advantage of playing on a true neutral court as opposed to the Jacks playing Michigan and Baylor in their backyards.

Comment

Originally posted by mr76 View Post
                            South Dakota State played Baylor, who played an Elite 8 game that year and Michigan who played in the title game. No disrespect to Oklahoma or NDSU, but Oklahoma was no where near as good as Baylor or Michigan. I would have liked the Jacks chances either year against this years Oklahoma team.
                            I think Baylor and Michigan are comparable to San Diego State, the Bison 2nd round opponent.

Comment

I just wish I didn't have to wait another 4 years to get TAB's basketball insight.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

All I'm hearing is a bunch of excuses. Get back to me when you win a game in the dance.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X