X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Men's Basketball

Originally posted by jack power View Post
    Yes they count. Burn em.
    I imagine that there is a very large contingent of SDSU season ticket holders that have more than a few red shirts that they wear on a regular basis...you know, with the Bobcats and all...so let's just not start on the silly "don't wear anything red" debate.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Did anyone catch any of information of Douple at the yote lunch?
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
        I imagine that there is a very large contingent of SDSU season ticket holders that have more than a few red shirts that they wear on a regular basis...you know, with the Bobcats and all...so let's just not start on the silly "don't wear anything red" debate.
        I'm a Bobcat fan. I choose to wear black.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
          I'm a Bobcat fan. I choose to wear black.
          Boom.

My mother bought me a red tie a few years ago. She's a big SDSU supporter so she should know better. I told her it was going straight to Goodwill.

I own one red shirt and it has a large Jayhawk on it. I don't even like wearing it though.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

If you're joking then that is kinda funny. If you're serious then that was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
              Boom.

My mother bought me a red tie a few years ago. She's a big SDSU supporter so she should know better. I told her it was going straight to Goodwill.

I own one red shirt and it has a large Jayhawk on it. I don't even like wearing it though.
              Yankton Bucks primary color is red. I don't own anything red because I don't wear red. I use to like red. I was about 5 years old and didn't have any idea who the coyotes or huskers were. I know now, I don't wear anything red. Others should feel free to wear read with one hard rule/exception. If you are a Jackrabbit fan you don't wear red to any Jackrabbit event. No way, no how, end of discussion. Yellow or blue, white or black, hell purple and green if you want just no red.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

There is no debate, don't wear red clothing to Jackrabbit events. Go Bucks beat the Patriots and make a run at the state title. I will be in attendance tonight wearing my BLACK Bucks shirt and coat.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Good thing that Nate Wolters was a MN native, and "only played" da U a couple of times. He must have difficulties wearing the red Bucks uni's. Of course, Green can't be much better for Nate, since da Bizun wear da grass too.

Only have tropical red shirts. Most the rest are SDSU blue/yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    Yankton Bucks primary color is red. I don't own anything red because I don't wear red. I use to like red. I was about 5 years old and didn't have any idea who the coyotes or huskers were. I know now, I don't wear anything red. Others should feel free to wear read with one hard rule/exception. If you are a Jackrabbit fan you don't wear red to any Jackrabbit event. No way, no how, end of discussion. Yellow or blue, white or black, hell purple and green if you want just no red.
                    LOL LOL

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                      LOL LOL
                      Laughing out loud in bold and caps, perhaps a sign of anger? Just saying....

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Laughing out loud in bold and caps, perhaps a sign of anger? Just saying....
                        Wasn't bold my friend, just a very hearty laugh. Congrats on your win last night. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                          Wasn't bold my friend, just a very hearty laugh. Congrats on your win last night. Good luck
                          Thanks. You are right it was not in bold. I realized that after posting, but did not go back and correct my statement. Should be a good crowd for the noon game and tonight's games.

Comment

Working...
                          X