Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison Leaving Summit???

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    My favorite part was the first 45 seconds that were filmed in South Dakota.
    You would have thought they would have left out the part about the bison being run down and shot full of arrows by the Sioux.

Comment

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/gameca...version=mobile

Comment

Nate Wolters isn't walking through the BSA doors on Saturday, that said he only won one game there so maybe that isn't a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
          You would have thought they would have left out the part about the bison being run down and shot full of arrows by the Sioux.
          Sadly if you look at the first part of our season the video is all too accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
            Nate Wolters isn't walking through the BSA doors on Saturday, that said he only won one game there so maybe that isn't a bad thing.
            Bison fans love to bring up this fact. It's like beating the Bison 4 out of 5 times his junior and senior year and 0 times his freshman and sophomore year is somehow relevant. He lost more games agains NDSU than he won! Time to take away those two trips to the NCAAs because you're only allowed in if you win at the BSA!
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I felt left out not having added an espn box score.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Bison fans love to bring up this fact. It's like beating the Bison 4 out of 5 times his junior and senior year and 0 times his freshman and sophomore year is somehow relevant. He lost more games agains NDSU than he won! Time to take away those two trips to the NCAAs because you're only allowed in if you win at the BSA!
                Well we aren't talking about winning a game at Frost or the SF arena this Saturday. That said Nate played two great games at the BSA his junior and senior seasons and SDSU was 1-1...just goes to show how tough it is to win at the BSA.

Comment

He never won in the DakotaDump. I'm not saying history isn't relevant. I am saying you win or lose the game the day you play the game. I feel a lot more confident about the Jackrabbits chances in Fargo than I did when these teams met at Frost earlier this year.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                    I felt left out not having added an espn box score.
                    Well at least it wasn't a women's game so Hando won't be on your case I guess.

Comment

Well we aren't talking about winning a game at Frost or the SF arena this Saturday. That said Nate played two great games at the BSA his junior and senior seasons and SDSU was 1-1...just goes to show how tough it is to win at the BSA.
                      I hear that SDSU was practicing outdoors the past few weeks to get acclimated to the conditions they will experience at the BSA.
                      "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                        I hear that SDSU was practicing outdoors the past few weeks to get acclimated to the conditions they will experience at the BSA.
                        Actually I think they'd want to practice in a sauna.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                          Actually I think they'd want to practice in a sauna.
                          Crank the heat in an old high school gym and you have the BSA

Comment

Don't mind me...just testing to make sure my new sig is working properly.

Comment

Hahahaha. Yikes.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                                Don't mind me...just testing to make sure my new sig is working properly.
                                We've marked a few of your posts too.

Comment

Working...
                                X