Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friendly suggestions for USD

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    So USD received $210,000 for Copier & Printing Services. Did they print money to make their budget balance. No other South Dakota University received monies from Copier & Printing Services. Well 'Yotes if you are printing money, and only printing $210,000 then your doing it wrong.

Also USD received $60,000 for Laundry Services. Is USD laundering money for the athletic department. Is that what they teach at the USD Business School?

Well maybe the Laundry Services are legit, I guess Gruis needed to change his shorts when he $hit his pants after missing those two free throws against the Bison. You better increase your budget for Laundry Services this year.
    At least Gruis $hit in his own pants and not in our locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Welcome to the board. This is the "smack" section. Most of us take comments/posts in the smack section with a grain of salt.

Keep posting, but don't take the smack section (and TransAmBison) to serious.
      Especially understand the part about TransAmBison serious. And that recommendation is not just reserved for the stuff he posts in the smack section.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        The interwebs is serious business.
        They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true you know.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          Especially understand the part about TransAmBison serious. And that recommendation is not just reserved for the stuff he posts in the smack section.
          Sounds like sound advice for a Jackrabbit fan. Many of you guys can't handle reality.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true you know.
            What is going on here...goon and I are agreeing? What strange warped plane of existence have I wandered into?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
              What is going on here...goon and I are agreeing? What strange warped plane of existence have I wandered into?
              A smack thread about USD of course.

The only place on the planet where Jack and Bison fans can come to a consensus.

Comment

A smack thread about USD of course.

The only place on the planet where Jack and Bison fans can come to a consensus.
                Possibly true. Probably wouldn't get too much argument over women's basketball either...other than I think a few of your players have a twig and giggleberries...but that's another topic for another thread.

Comment

At least Gruis $hit in his own pants and not in our locker room.
                  The locker room incident was just good clean rivalry fun. And it probably never happened anyway, since the Argus didn't report it. C'mon, lighten up.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                  X