Bison in Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison in Trouble

Just think about how much changed in a month, a month ago 605 was 4-3, 3-1 in conference and riding a 3 game winning streak while SDSU was 4-4, 1-3 in conference while going 1-4 in about the same stretch of time. Now SDSU is 8-4, 5-3 in conference and wondering who we are going to play in the playoffs while 605 is 4-8, 3-5 in conference and leaving the season on a very sour note. I admit, a month ago I was one of the mentally unstable fans standing on the edge of the cliff thinking we were done....good job Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
      Just think about how much changed in a month, a month ago 605 was 4-3, 3-1 in conference and riding a 3 game winning streak while SDSU was 4-4, 1-3 in conference while going 1-4 in about the same stretch of time. Now SDSU is 8-4, 5-3 in conference and wondering who we are going to play in the playoffs while 605 is 4-8, 3-5 in conference and leaving the season on a very sour note. I admit, a month ago I was one of the mentally unstable fans standing on the edge of the cliff thinking we were done....good job Jacks!
      I doubt too many of our fans thought the Jacks would win their last 4 games.That said,i was supremely confident the the Yotes would dump their last 5.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
        +1 They were 9 points and an OT win from being 0-12
        I'm actually going to give USD more credit; they also were 14 points from going 7-5 and they played two Big Sky playoff teams to 4- and 6-point games.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          I'm actually going to give USD more credit; they also were 14 points from going 7-5 and they played two Big Sky playoff teams to 4- and 6-point games.
          Inappropriate under the smack thread. Take your compliments elsewhere.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X