Is this a big deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this a big deal?

And for the record. I could care less if BV's coach backs the Jacks. I think the debate is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      And for the record. I could care less if BV's coach backs the Jacks. I think the debate is stupid
      Why then are they discussing it on the USD board? You are the moderator over there I think.
      I know its just an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Why then are they discussing it on the USD board? You are the moderator over there I think.
        I know its just an opinion.
        Im a moderator. Not a dictator. I just think the argument is silly.

Comment

i appreciate the heads up on not realizing we are playing "big time" football now. Oh wait a second, you are one of the delusional fans ( I'm sure not all SDSU fans are). If you think you play "big time" football, you have no clue what "big time" football is. You play Division 1 FCS football. Alabama, Ohio State, Florida State to name a few, play big time football. The Jacks and the Coyotes don't. They play FCS level football. It's a blast to play the teams we now play, but if you think that your team this year would destroy a good SDSU or USD D-2 team of the past, you are mistaken. They would beat them, but not so bad. And for the record, how many BIG TIME teams have you beat in football? Don't make this out any more than what it is.
          I'm certain that TK put big times in quotes for a reason.

Comment

Im a moderator. Not a dictator. I just think the argument is silly.
            okay but you so have the authority to close threads.

Comment

Apparently he us at the Augie game this week haters. He supports his former players, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by ghomestead1 View Post
                Apparently he us at the Augie game this week haters. He supports his former players, get over it.
                USD or Augie grammar? Who is at what game? He is with us? And you are at an Augie game. Good enjoy the game.

Comment

Working...
                X