Tuesday's Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuesday's Nightmare

Note to Amy Williams. take a valium and calm down, do not go to the Kim Mulkay Salon and Clothes Spa for your wardrobe needs.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
      Bison fans used up lots of vacation for the trip to Frisco, ya know, when NDSU won another National Championship a few months back. But hey, I've been to every game, will be there tonight, and already have my tix for next year's repeat Summit Championsh

ip. Besides, I am one if the only "sunshine & roses" Bison basketball fans. Most would rip our team if we lost a single conference game. Bonjour.
      guess this means Hando is predicting a Jackrabbit threepeat in the men's tournament next year.

Comment

Haha. Jacks with the win!!
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Guess it was "Tuesday's Nightmare" .... for the Bison! ROFLMAO
          Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            Wolters
            I stand correct.

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
              Guess it was "Tuesday's Nightmare" .... for the Bison! ROFLMAO
              That was a nightmare. Congrats ya filthy bastards. Go get a win in the tourney.

Comment

Arr matey! We'll give it our best shot. Wolters was being interviewed on local TV and twice mentioned "going to win a couple in the tournament." I think he'll be locked-in for the next game.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Your classy Hando, you will definetly be favored next year. Great team coming back.

Comment

Congrats SDSU, I didnt think we played horribly or the officials were an issue. Simply you were the better team. Good Luck in the dance and please get a win.

^^^I feel gross for saying the above but its the truth and the right thing to say. Congrats and enjoy the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      Your classy Hando, you will definetly be favored next year. Great team coming back.
                      Yup--our job is to win a couple of extra shares of tournament revenue this year. Your job (assuming you win next year--a pretty good assumption right now IMHO) is to go win a couple more, and end all this nonsense about teams wanting to leave the Summit for greener pastures. The grass is pretty green right here, I think--especially with Denver replacing UMKC.

Meanwhile, watch out for a couple of incoming/redshirt Jackrabbit freshmen. We won't be going away.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Good game Jacks, the better team won tonight. My Bison battled but it wasn't enough.

If you aren't at least a 13 seed in the dance it will be a disgrace, go out and give whoever you play heck.

Comment

Braun is a BEAST! But Nate is better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Your classy Hando
                            Am not!

Comment

No Scarlet's tonight?
                              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

How miserable will you be watching all of the Bison fans rush the court on ESPN2 in front of the home crowd fans? I'll wave on my way to mid-court. Sorry for the forthcoming magnified inferiority complex.Good luck, you'll need it...Go Bison!
                                I rushed the court but didn't see you out there. Must have gotten lost in the sea of people!
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X