UMKC last Summit Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC last Summit Tourney

I would guess that if we see anyone with a Roo shirt they are on the team or an imposter. Normally there are no fans at Swinney either.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: UMKC last Summit Tourney

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    I would guess that if we see anyone with a Roo shirt they are on the team or an imposter. Normally there are no fans at Swinney either.
    There is a greater likelihood of running into UMKC gear in an African village than in Sioux Falls this weekend.

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I don't know. Tyler Estan is from St. Paul, Kirk Korver from Iowa, they might have some family there wearing UMKC stuff.

Meh. Who am I kidding? Not even they would cheer for UMKC. They may be there, but they'll be wearing SDSU stuff.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

There is not even enough interest to kick the Roos around a smack thread.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

More regrets when Centenary left?

Comment

Centenary at least knew to go to DIII.
            Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            More regrets when Centenary left?

Comment

I wouldn't be at all surprised is wanting back in the conference in a couple of years.

Comment

Any Roos fans will be gone after Sun. night. Wonder if they'll wear sacks over their heads. Pretty sad that when most schools are trying to reduce their travel by joining a more consolidated conference, that UMKC has determined that playing the 300+ RPI programs, and becoming at best, the play-in 16's is better than trying to match up with Dakota schools.

Comment

Working...
                X