Poison Picked: who you yelling for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poison Picked: who you yelling for?

Okay, 'fess up. Who sent Christmas cards to Yoteforever this year?

Random thought:

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    When it comes to Summit Tourney games, I usually find myself rooting for the underdog....
    Cheering on the underdog is a time-honored, American tradition! So here's an idea: UND should call themselves, you guessed it: The Underdogs! I think there's even a mascot available:

Comment

Knowing full well it can't be done, but I WILL be cheering for SDSU against everyone other than the Coyotes. The HATE STATE thingy was because someone had just said...SCREW THE U. Listen, better you get to the tournament than someone else. And no CHAINS, I don't Hate State except when they play the U. I cold careless who you cheer for. I will cheer for THE U first, then YOU next. Good luck. JackJD, I recieved your email and will respond tomorrow. I just got into Minneapols and got a room. Florida was a lot warmer.

Comment

Quote in the Argus from USD's Howling Pack president:

“It will be interesting to see who the SDSU fans root for in that second game on Saturday night. Yes, we’re the rival, but you have to figure a lot of them like the idea of us knocking off Western Illinois.”

He could simply come here and see our poll.

I have a feeling a lot of Jacks fans will either (A) leave to go celebrate, or (B) not decide who to cheer for until the game gets further in.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post

“It will be interesting to see who the SDSU fans root for in that second game on Saturday night. Yes, we’re the rival, but you have to figure a lot of them like the idea of us knocking off Western Illinois.”

I have a feeling a lot of Jacks fans will either (A) leave to go celebrate, or (B) not decide who to cheer for until the game gets further in.
          I will be cheering for Carolina to defeat dook and dookies.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm not sure if I could bring myself to cheer for Trevor Gruis in person. Since I won't be there Saturday night, I could care less who wins.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post

I will be cheering for western because I would rather play them in the final then ndsu but would take either and I will be recording the duke game so I can watch duke beat up on unc again after I get home. S jackmd no spoiler alerts at the game ok.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
              X