Oh no, we've offended some Bison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oh no, we've offended some Bison

Cubby's waitress...What can I get you guys to drink?

Bison fan...What do you have for Championship drinks?

::long pause::

Cubby's waitress...Uh, I don't knowTrue story!

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
      Cubby's waitress...What can I get you guys to drink?

Bison fan...What do you have for Championship drinks?

::long pause::

Cubby's waitress...Uh, I don't knowTrue story!
      Here I thought you went to the hockey game in Grand Forks.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I know of that waitress...management had high hopes for her. When she applied, her resume noted she had a business degree from NDSU. Well, she didn't last long. Couldn't get orders right, couldn't make change and (no surprise) it was quickly apparent she didn't bathe regularly. She was terminated after two days. But, good for her because she went back to Fargo and is now delivering pizzas.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          I know of that waitress...management had high hopes for her. When she applied, her resume noted she had a business degree from NDSU. Well, she didn't last long. Couldn't get orders right, couldn't make change and (no surprise) it was quickly apparent she didn't bathe regularly. She was terminated after two days. But, good for her because she went back to Fargo and is now delivering pizzas.
          And here I thought NDSU hired her to coach their Women's Basketball team.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            Here I thought you went to the hockey game in Grand Forks.
            A dude said that to me at the game today, lol. Was that you? If so, well played!ButtFootball(how's that for coming full circle? Nice win, your team kicked our butts

Comment

A dude said that to me at the game today, lol. Was that you? If so, well played!ButtFootball(how's that for coming full circle? Nice win, your team kicked our butts
              Its because of CHUCK, who normally makes the good Chicago Hot dogs at Julius Orange in West Acres.

Comment

Jacks have now won 3 out of the last 4 against the Bison. So much for the Bison own the Jacks at basketball argument.
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Good game rabbits, not sure I've seen the Bison play as bad as they did in the second half but the Jacks had something to do with that. See you in SF and Braun will be back..not sure about Wright though unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                    Good game rabbits, not sure I've seen the Bison play as bad as they did in the second half but the Jacks had something to do with that. See you in SF and Braun will be back..not sure about Wright though unfortunately.
                    Wright is in track too, so that might be a double set back. Talk about a super athlete, I dont know what he was thinking trying to dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Wright is in track too, so that might be a double set back. Talk about a super athlete, I dont know what he was thinking trying to dunk.
                      Um, where did you see he was on track team?

Comment

Cubby's waitress...What can I get you guys to drink?Bison fan...What do you have for Championship drinks?::long pause::Cubby's waitress...Uh, I don't knowTrue story!
                        Are you a fan of Alabama?
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          Um, where did you see he was on track team?
                          I think he does the high jump or has in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                            I think he does the high jump or has in the past.
                            Thanks Fargo, I vaguely recall he was recruited for track, but ended up in BB. I did not realize he was not on the track roster. The basketball bio says he was the state champion at high jump in high school as a sophomore. Apparently WU is right he has never participated in track.
                            Last edited by Nidaros; 01-26-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

So you are a young guy with short hair and a diet almost as good as mine.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Hando - I wanted to throw you into the lakes category this week, but you're too smart for that. We've come full circle and I'm hearing the buttfootball again but not from you. This won't be the last time we have to worry about each other this year. Hoping he X-rays come back negative. Go jacks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X