Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yotes Silent Night at the DakotaDome

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    So I wonder if it worked...if the fans actually stayed silent until the 12th point?
    Or if they would cheer for the rest of the game. Doubt it. Tough to get 1000 fans to cheer like its suppose too to get the full affect.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Not only was the crowd silent, the yote thread for the game passed away before the game started!!! It even affected the women game in Kansas City. I would guess that they have one more game in Vermillion this year and it is the women's BB game with the Jacks. Then the yotes will be ready for the
      FB game in Vermillion next year. That is making it hard on the coaches and players involved in the BB program! Someone forgot the memo that the yotes are in the Summit tourney this year. It may be that they are reaching for the seeds to match the first games with the Jacks!!!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The Yotes are just waiting to knock the Jacks out of the Summit League tourney. I think they are positioning themselves to try to play them in the first round so they can allow SDSU a one and done tourney. The Coyotes don't even need to show up for second halves to beat the Jacks. All it takes is one good half of basketball. Can you blame the Yotes for taking the easiest path possible in the tourney by only having to play 2.5 halves to get to the big dance.
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          The Yotes are just waiting to knock the Jacks out of the Summit League tourney. I think they are positioning themselves to try to play them in the first round so they can allow SDSU a one and done tourney.
          Sadly, this is probably true. Conference championships be damned! Beating your in-state rival is the only thing that matters!
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
            The Yotes are just waiting to knock the Jacks out of the Summit League tourney. I think they are positioning themselves to try to play them in the first round so they can allow SDSU a one and done tourney. The Coyotes don't even need to show up for second halves to beat the Jacks. All it takes is one good half of basketball. Can you blame the Yotes for taking the easiest path possible in the tourney by only having to play 2.5 halves to get to the big dance.
            What an embarrassment it was to lose to these clowns. They are horrible!
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

They are in one hell of a rude awakening if they are planning to play the jacks in the first round. For some reason, the Jacks can not shoot in the dakota dome to save their lives but in any other gym like the frost it is no contest. I would love to play USD first round.
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

what is sad is that once again the u is copying someone elses idea. always the follower, then they think its great and claim all title to it.

Comment

Other Summit teams go into the DakotaDump and absolutely shoot lights out (NDSU & UMKC). I don't want to hear anymore about how sight lines are bad, depth perception is different, blah...blah....blah.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Other Summit teams go into the DakotaDump and absolutely shoot lights out (NDSU & UMKC). I don't want to hear anymore about how sight lines are bad, depth perception is different, blah...blah....blah.
                    I dont either, but we got to find a way to win in the Dakota Dome.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      Very true but they also play a team that doesn't give the effort it does against us and they shoot infront of 1000 fans which makes in not that intimidating.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        what is sad is that once again the u is copying someone elses idea. always the follower, then they think its great and claim all title to it.
                        You mean like Harvard of the prairie. smh
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Silent Yotes are my favorite Yotes - Invisible Yotes would be even better
                          Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            !

It would be hilarious if the silent night went on for about 10 minutes because the Yotes did not score! They may want to set their goals somewhat lower - say in the 6 to 8 point range.

Losing to UMKC at home - now that's a silent night!

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                              !

It would be hilarious if the silent night went on for about 10 minutes because the Yotes did not score! They may want to set their goals somewhat lower - say in the 6 to 8 point range.

Losing to UMKC at home - now that's a silent night!

GBGBGJ
                              I know Christmas is over and this Sunday ended Epiphany, but you can help but humm Silent Night Holy Night when you read this thread.:

Comment

Working...
                              X