Ndsuii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsuii

^^^^^ The last 2 posts are quality "smack" post. More people should learn a thing or 2 from them.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Thanks Kemo, I cant lie though I just came across them and thought they deserved a place here. I think we need more fun smack like those. Come on jacks fans its time to smack a bison like the professionals we are. GB! GB! GJ!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Bu3zbZdhg

Comment

First, a question: Is smacking about the quality of smack the ultimate redundancy?

And.........

Q. Why do Bison get only one hump while camels get two?

A. Blame the zebras

Ba-da-boom....

Comment

[QUOTE=NoVaJack;214627]First, a question: Is smacking about the quality of smack the ultimate redundancy?]

Interesting question, I guess I am new to the forums but I think the best way to stop redundancy is deleting threads from previous years or creating one thread for each topic, for example one smack thread for ndsu and not one for everytime we play them. just my two cents. Thanks and Go Jacks

Comment

[QUOTE=sdj;214630]
              Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              First, a question: Is smacking about the quality of smack the ultimate redundancy?]

Interesting question, I guess I am new to the forums but I think the best way to stop redundancy is deleting threads from previous years or creating one thread for each topic, for example one smack thread for ndsu and not one for everytime we play them. just my two cents. Thanks and Go Jacks
              They are so cute when they are just out the package.

Comment

[QUOTE=TransAmBison;214631]
                Originally posted by sdj View Post
                They are so cute when they are just out the package.
                Thats not what your wife said. (said in the style of Carl from Auqa teen hunger force).
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

[QUOTE=goon;214638]
                  Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                  Thats not what your wife said. (said in the style of Carl from Auqa teen hunger force).
                  Interesting tidbit: Carl and Meat Wad are voiced by the same person.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

[QUOTE=Kemo;214645]
                    Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Interesting tidbit: Carl and Meat Wad are voiced by the same person.
                    Truly is one of my favorites shows. 2nd behind Reno 911.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

• Re: Ndsuii

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      Truly is one of my favorites shows. 2nd behind Reno 911.
                      Can't say I have watched either. SOA, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, and Walking Dead are better IMO.
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                        Can't say I have watched either. SOA, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, and Walking Dead are better IMO.
                        I enjoy the comedies. Never really got into those shows. I appreciate the wit and humor like reno 911.

Oh, and not to get of thread topic, NDSU still blows donkey.

Comment

So, does anyone know how I can steal one of the NDSU cheerleader's jackets? I want to sneak a dead bison into the game to throw on the field, but I can't find anything big enough to fit it under.
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              Very well done...
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                                So, does anyone know how I can steal one of the NDSU cheerleader's jackets? I want to sneak a dead bison into the game to throw on the field, but I can't find anything big enough to fit it under.
                                I'd love to help, but the restraining order won't let me get close enough to see if any jackets are up to the task. May I suggest stopping in Vermillion on your way up? With their season over, they prolly won't notice anything missing until it's too late, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X