Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsuii

Originally posted by BisonNation View Post
    You seriously have to go off field to run smack??? Pathetic.
    Calling posts pathetic is not smack.

Please come up with real smack. You should have plenty of material to work with.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

You seriously have to go off field to run smack??? Pathetic.
      Talk all the smack you want, at the end of the day, NDSU is still in North Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        Calling posts pathetic is not smack.

Please come up with real smack. You should have plenty of material to work with.
        Wasn't going for smack by saying pathetic. I was commending you on taking it somewhere it doesn't need to go. The game is played between the lines so keep it there.

And apparently I'm not the only one not using material to run smack if you have to stoop to that level. I should be used to it though as the Jacks have always been under the Bison trying to hop their way up to our standards. It's kind of cute watching you try to come up that never-ending trail.
        Last edited by BisonNation; 11-27-2012, 05:15 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

The game is played between the lines
          In NDSU's case, by people who live outside the lines. Can't separate one from the other.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
            In NDSU's case, by people who live outside the lines. Can't separate one from the other.
            Yes, you're right. I forgot your team lives, eats, sleeps, and dumps inside your lines. Explains why the field is so crappy. Really green grass though. Fertilizer must be the reason.

Comment

Yes, you're right. I forgot your team lives, eats, sleeps, and dumps inside your lines. Explains why the field is so crappy. Really green grass though. Fertilizer must be the reason.
              Ask Ochocinco or Johnny Jolly if what happens outside the lines don't matter to the team
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

My bad. I will keep things between the lines from now on. Unlike Jose Mohler.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

What about Suh, and his controversy on and off the field No matter what, whether its on the field or off, it still affects the team.
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    Ask Ochocinco or Johnny Jolly if what happens outside the lines don't matter to the team
                    Well let's see... The Herd is 10-1. The Herd won the conference. Number 1 team in the nation. Favored by most anyone with some sort of reality to win on Saturday (it will be a great game by both sides). I'd say the team has put it behind them, come together as a family, and are doing what they need to do to be the best. So frankly, I don't think I need to ask anyone about how what happens outside the lines affects what happens between the lines. And a number and Johnny-come-lately don't matter to the Bison.

Comment

Way to keep it up-to-date, McFly.

Comment

Someone please stop this. SFRabbit has put BisonNation into another Standing Eight. (And under Bison Rules this opinion must be accepted as fact without being challenged )

Comment

Wasn't going for smack by saying pathetic. I was commending you on taking it somewhere it doesn't need to go. The game is played between the lines so keep it there.

And apparently I'm not the only one not using material to run smack if you have to stoop to that level. I should be used to it though as the Jacks have always been under the Bison trying to hop their way up to our standards. It's kind of cute watching you try to come up that never-ending trail.
                          To bad your football team doesn't keep it on the field also. Hopedully they don't have any court dates to interfere with practice. Sensetive are we. Its cute how you have to defend them. Unless your their lawyer making money off of their issues. Then I can see your love affair with the golden goose.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This has been a terrible week for posts. Holy ****.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              This has been a terrible week for posts. Holy ****.
                              My apologies for jabbing some ribs. Was trying to have some fun. I read somewhere on your site (before I decided to join this forum) that someone asked somebody else to keep smack talk in this forum. I was trying to respectively do so, and it has apparently put everyone into a tizzy around here. It's going to be a long week, so why not have fun with it. Whether you believe or don't believe these team are hated rivals, this weekend's game will be one for both school's history books. If you want to keep running some smack, making fun of each other, and making this week go by faster, than I'm all ears (not quite the size of your mascots). If not, I won't post any more. However, I will extend a frosty beverage your way if you do make your way to Fargo and some delicious food if you want to stop by out at tailgating. PM me if interested. NoVa, I'm still standing and there's no ref in sight. And Goon, for the sake of the English language, work on the grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X