Ndsuii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsuii

If only there was not a doubleheader basketball game on Wednesday to divert the attention. I would hope that Thursday and Friday would be allocated ample coverage for the Jacks football next step in the playoffs. When the bison are defeated, there may be more hype built for the football playoffs. As excited as most may be for the ndsu-SDSU matchup, it is a second round playoff game which will get some attention later in the week for the rest of South Dakota to bring their occasional fan focus around. Until then, it will be the continued urinating match with the bison fans here.
    Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Exactly, and the womens' team will be going for their 5th straight trip. Basketball is newsworthy down here, even in November. Do we have to apologize for that?

As far as our "Superbowl" goes, we are about to play a road playoff game at the #1 team in the nation (who also happens to be a rival). Considering the circumstances and our expectations going into the season I will forgive anyone who sees this game as SDSU's Superbowl.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Is it just me or are we one win in the Fargo Dome away from pretty much dominating the Bison from an all-sport perspective? Certainly in the big 3.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        Is it just me or are we one win in the Fargo Dome away from pretty much dominating the Bison from an all-sport perspective? Certainly in the big 3.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
        The only things they care about are football and Woodside. Until another Woodside comes along, they won't care much about men's basketball.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
          The difference between being a Bison fan and a Jacks fan:

For a Jacks fan, this is your superbowl.

For a Bison fan, this is just 1 of 4 games we have to win.

Nough said.
          So you're saying we are going to have more fun? You make it sound like a bad thing...

In the last 2 years, NDSU has lost 2 games. Both games were in Fargo, both games were against MVFC opponents. Both were games the Bison should have easily won (on paper).
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            So you're saying we are going to have more fun? You make it sound like a bad thing...

In the last 2 years, NDSU has lost 2 games. Both games were in Fargo, both games were against MVFC opponents. Both were games the Bison should have easily won (on paper).
            Isn't NDSU undefeated, all-time, on paper?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              Isn't NDSU undefeated, all-time, on paper?
              They never lose a game , they just run out of time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                They never lose a game , they just run out of time.
                And I have a feeling the Jacks playoff clock will run out of time around 6 PM Saturday night.

Comment

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                  In the last 12 matchups with NDSU in Men's basketball, you guys are 2-10. Yep, pretty much dominating.

Comment

Originally posted by Kermit View Post
                    In the last 12 matchups with NDSU in Men's basketball, you guys are 2-10. Yep, pretty much dominating.
                    When was the last time the NDSU women beat SDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      Actually, only a couple years ago, at Frost even.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        I'm not sure WBB is in the big three at NDSU anymore. It is almost completely irrelevant. I can't even remember the last time I met a Bison fan excited to see the women's basketball play a game or even talk about the team.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                          NDSU basketball could win 20 games this year but multiple fans at B-ville want Saul fired already....when it comes to talking about basketball it does seem like multiple Bison fans have experienced head trauma. Their main critique of the hoops program is that it doesn't measure up to football.
                          I'm thinking they are closet hockey fans. Boy, I don't know how you have lived with the Siouxsies all these years. They may be infiltrating your ranks under the guise of being Bison MBB fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            bwahahahahahahaha...I love it that you had to go there. Keep'em comin'!!!!!!!!!!!! We should be begging for mercy! bwahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              bwahahahahahahaha...I love it that you had to go there. Keep'em comin'!!!!!!!!!!!! We should be begging for mercy! bwahahahahahahahaha
                              When was the last time our football players were charged with election fraud or robbing a best buy?

buttwolters?

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                                When was the last time our football players were charged with election fraud or robbing a best buy?

buttwolters?
                                You seriously have to go off field to run smack??? Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X