Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rohrshach Test

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    When it comes to cheerleader grazing, muddy field conditions, campus aroma etc let make no mistake on where the discussion naturally goes. They don't call it the Moo U for nothing.
    I always enjoy the Moo U comments. Is it supposed to be a slam? I know nothing about farming or ranching, but am proud that SDSU has the programs to help them out. It doesn't get much more South Dakota than farming. It's almost as if the people who say it are trying to slam the very state they live in. Do they think they are better than the rest of the state? Moo U, damn right!
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
      I always enjoy the Moo U comments. Is it supposed to be a slam? I know nothing about farming or ranching, but am proud that SDSU has the programs to help them out. It doesn't get much more South Dakota than farming. It's almost as if the people who say it are trying to slam the very state they live in. Do they think they are better than the rest of the state? Moo U, damn right!
      ssshhhhh....but I agree with you
      Last edited by yoteforever; 10-10-2012, 02:01 PM. Reason: Clarify

Comment

[QUOTE=jackdaniel;209639][QUOTE=NoVaJack;209584]Quick, what is this?

YF, it's NOT the new CAS design.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]397[/ATTACH]

It's situated on the main trail from Fargo to keep the Bison tribe from taking over CAS,the garrison is manned by 2,000 die hard SDSUfans.
        Funnee... and rep, or maybe U fans erecting similar barrier north of Howard Wood to prevent NDSU takeover there?

Comment

Working...
        X