Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USeD

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    I'm not sure about the "Old friend for dinner" billboards, but I did notice a "Tell the Bison to go roam somewhere else" billboard near Sioux City today. They need to take that down ASAP.
    I'm guessing USD has a contract for those billboards... I wonder what they can come up with next?

My top ideas:

Summit League Tournament: Ready or not, here we come.

Coyote Basketball: Have an old friend for dinner!

South Dakota howls for Coyote athletics!

2/9/12: Never Forget

Picture of Loui Krogman with caption "Nate who?"

I think I may have just saved USD about 50K worth of fees from Lawrence and Schiller.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      I'm guessing USD has a contract for those billboards... I wonder what they can come up with next?My top ideas:Summit League Tournament: Ready or not, here we come.Coyote Basketball: Have an old friend for dinner!South Dakota howls for Coyote athletics!2/9/12: Never ForgetPicture of Loui Krogman with caption "Nate who?"I think I may have just saved USD about 50K worth of fees from Lawrence and Schiller.
      Great ideas, seriously. I thought of one: YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE FROM HEREThat's catchy also. I like yours better though

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        Great ideas, seriously. I thought of one: YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE FROM HEREThat's catchy also. I like yours better though
        Picture of suggested billboard:

SDSU.jpg

Attached article provides the details: http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ery/?id=120499
        USD Fan

Comment

Had a Yote fan at the bar in the Sheraton after our game tell me "good luck you haven't played SDSU yet" out of the blue and I gently replied "I know and at least ill get my monies worth on the ticket cause I doubt a streaker will put up more yards than their offense like happened today" and he then gave me the finger

I laughed
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
            Picture of suggested billboard:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]402[/ATTACH]

Attached article provides the details: http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ery/?id=120499
            Word is that was really a USD grad,but he didn't wear his USD sweatshirt because he is the only resident of Yankton County with Coyote gear, and he would have been immediately identified.

Comment

Serious question (no, really):
              What happened to "South Dakota's Team"?
              I figure it was replaced with "You should go anywhere but here."

(Just kidding...I have stated before I had a good experience at USD.)
              Last edited by JackJD; 10-29-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Word is that was really a USD grad,but he didn't wear his USD sweatshirt because he is the only resident of Yankton County with Coyote gear, and he would have been immediately identified.
                Haha awesome

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  You stole that line from me.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    You stole that line from me.
                    Now it's making more sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      Serious question (no, really):What happened to "South Dakota's Team"?I figure it was replaced with "You should go anywhere but here."(Just kidding...I have stated before I had a good experience at USD.)
                      Still funny

Comment

NIDAROS: I have a question for you. If the Coyotes beat State on the 17th but nobody sees it, did it happen?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                          NIDAROS: I have a question for you. If the Coyotes beat State on the 17th but nobody sees it, did it happen?
                          Of course it happened. Who is nobody? 10,000 clad in red and wearing dog hides. I think the interest is there and the 10,000, red wearing dog hides will show up in Brookings on 11/17/2012 IMHO. I bet you have a lovely dog costume. One made special for former players who claim a Jack victory in their playing days.

Comment

Question for Coyotes on the board:

Will more Coyote fans show up for a road game in Brookings than showed at a home game in Sioux Falls?
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Question for Coyotes on the board:

Will more Coyote fans show up for a road game in Brookings than showed at a home game in Sioux Falls?
                              Careful how you answer that, yoties!
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Question for Coyotes on the board:Will more Coyote fans show up for a road game in Brookings than showed at a home game in Sioux Falls?
                                Nope. Can't get tickets. Otherwise, yes. Honest answer

Comment

Working...
                                X