X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: recruiting up North

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    That Hando post is a classic of the self-smack genre
    You can also find examples of the "self-smack genre" at the old Ampride in Brookings.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
      I'm guessing that whatever the Bison recruits are shown, it's viewed on 50 inch flat screens from Best Buy.
      I have not posted here since Jan. 9th, and then I have to come here and read such false crap as this.......really.

We all know they didnt settle for 50" thats way to small time 60's all the way baby

BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Is lakesbison the one in the green skirt?

Comment

Anybody know if there were more than polite fouls up in Fargo tonight?

Comment

I suppose we should thank the Bison for their charity with scholarships. Their football recruit from South Dakota didn't make the state's Elite 45 and wasn't recruited by the Jacks. Don't know if any other schools pursued him. Sure, he could turn out to be a hidden gem. More likely, he'll have to buy an extra pair of long underwear and learn how much Canadian money is worth in America.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              I suppose we should thank the Bison for their charity with scholarships. Their football recruit from South Dakota didn't make the state's Elite 45 and wasn't recruited by the Jacks. Don't know if any other schools pursued him. Sure, he could turn out to be a hidden gem. More likely, he'll have to buy an extra pair of long underwear and learn how much Canadian money is worth in America.
              Reports from up North was he was one of the best players at their elite camp.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                Reports from up North was he was one of the best players at their elite camp.
                That could mean: diamond in the rough; or, I suppose it could mean: not much in the elite camp. Time will tell. Usually the Bison coaches know how to pick talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  Who might this guy be? Also Elite 45 is the biggest joke of South Dakota. It is so politically based but I still want to know who the guy is. I mean if a kid gets Elite 45 thats great and he won't forget it but otherwise its really just political.
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    Who might this guy be? Also Elite 45 is the biggest joke of South Dakota. It is so politically based but I still want to know who the guy is. I mean if a kid gets Elite 45 thats great and he won't forget it but otherwise its really just political.
                    Andy Smith (Safety - 6'0 185lbs) from SF Roosevelt is the SD kid that the Bison signed.

Comment

Dang it...I was SURE we'd get more than 1 commit this year.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        Thats what I was thinking, then I realized Stig must have only had 1 Out of State Hunting License to give

BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          We're looking pretty good, though. 100 percent of our commits (1) are listed as three-star. None of the other regional schools can boast that high a percent!
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                          X