Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Dakota beat Wisconsin...

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    If there is a thread on this site defending Meierkort I think there are grounds to abandon the forum or at least change the name to USDfans.com. All rationale discussions in support of Ed should be held elsewhere.
    Splitter!

/Monty Python mode
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      In a smack thread? the point is to not take anything to seriously in this section.
      Sorry?

No. No, I'm not.

And it should have been "too seriously" not "to."

/grammar Nazi
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Sorry?

No. No, I'm not.

And it should have been "too seriously" not "to."

/grammar Nazi
        Your just like my english professor, too two to blah blah blah.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          You're just like my english professor, too two to blah blah blah.
          Good thing I'm going to school to become an English teacher
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            An aside in reference to something someone posted earlier. EWU is now 0-4 which certainly doesn't erase the importance of a victory by the yotes but it certainly makes one wonder.......loss to the yotes may equal a loss to most teams you play. I will admit EWU's schedule has been brutal. My point, there may be a some premature jocularity on the part of yote fans.....again.
            Oh Doc, we Yote fans are jocular. I gave you credit for beating Southern Utah, but it is just damned impossible to give USD credit for beating the #1 team at the time, or beating Minnesota last year. SDSU hasn't done that. Again USD is first. You may have been the first to go D-1, we are first to succeed. hahahaha

As for the Meierkort beatdown, get real. His kids play their butts off for him as opposed to Stig. At least I give Stig credit for handling TOB like a man, as opposed to the fanboard here that crucified him. Why don't you ask TOB what he thinks of your "loyal" fanbase?

Just a good thing we aren't playing football this year. That is good for you.

Lighten your load Jack fans that hate the Coyotes. You are the ones worried about anything USD. We could careless about what you do. But I still cheer for you despite the constant ripping by JackMd.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              You're wrong. Our president spent 30 yrs there in their administration. Also, I assume the game was chosen for potential recruits. Not sure it helped though.
              So money wasn't an issue? At all? No wonder you are an AG school with all the Bull$hit you spread. You can't really believe what you wrote? C'mon Man.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                Please don't put me in the same boat as YF... yikes
                Hey wait a minute WestSide, I have a nice boat. Who knows, we could actually be friends.

Comment

When you claim this
                  Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                  but it is just damned impossible to give USD credit for beating the #1 team at the time.
                  and then this
                  ....SDSU hasn't done that. Again USD is first. we are first to succeed. hahahaha.
                  , yes, it is impossible to give you credit, because as mentioned elsewhere, SDSU beat a #1 team at the END of the season (you know, when the ranking actually reflected the team that is actually on the field that day, not last year.) And, SDSU has already succeeded to the tune of an 8-4 year and a *(cringe) playoff appearance (cringe)*.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

So money wasn't an issue? At all? No wonder you are an AG school with all the Bull$hit you spread. You can't really believe what you wrote? C'mon Man.
                    It was all about the money. I read your post wrong YF. I glanced over it and my sarcasm meter was turned off. That's my fault.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      It was all about the money. I read your post wrong YF. I glanced over it and my sarcasm meter was turned off. That's my fault.
                      I like you

Comment

Oh Doc, we Yote fans are jocular. I gave you credit for beating Southern Utah, but it is just damned impossible to give USD credit for beating the #1 team at the time, or beating Minnesota last year. SDSU hasn't done that. Again USD is first. You may have been the first to go D-1, we are first to succeed. hahahaha

As for the Meierkort beatdown, get real. His kids play their butts off for him as opposed to Stig. At least I give Stig credit for handling TOB like a man, as opposed to the fanboard here that crucified him. Why don't you ask TOB what he thinks of your "loyal" fanbase?

Just a good thing we aren't playing football this year. That is good for you.

Lighten your load Jack fans that hate the Coyotes. You are the ones worried about anything USD. We could careless about what you do. But I still cheer for you despite the constant ripping by JackMd.
                        What is it you have succeeded at? I'm actually interested in knowing. Yep, you beat EWU; a pre-season #1 who is now 0-4. When was it that we beat NDSU and what were they ranked at what time of the year? Have the "yoteees" been to the playoffs yet? Oh right, your not eligible and your still playing D2, or are the NAIA schools. Enjoy Lindenwood (sp) this weekend. Yes you did beat a really bad MN team at the beginning of last year. You then went on to finish with another losing record. I'm really glad the Fast Eddies players play so hard for him. By the way I notice you have almost 600 posts on an SDSU fan site. I'm glad you care so little about SDSU athletics.

Comment

WE really played Wisconsin because of our large alumni base in Wisconsin
                          These are either the posts of a subtle comic genius or a deranged mad man.

Unfortunately, rooting for the 'Yotes indicates one is either a fan of comedy or a deranged mad man, so I'm no farther ahead.

Comment

That will buy them Yotes a LOT of billboards!

Last week I drove from Sioux Falls through Vermillion, I was struck by the number of billboards pitching the U and Vermillion. Did they run any in Madison, Wisconsin before their money game last week? (or between Vermillion and Madison so their base could find their way home?)

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            According to Meierkort...

S. Dakota coach lost by 49 pts, says a "win" if check clears. http://bit.ly/rrR2db He's just admitting game played only for money. It hurt.

This is from Jay Billas's Twitter. Maybe out of context but who cares!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                              What is it you have succeeded at? I'm actually interested in knowing. Yep, you beat EWU; a pre-season #1 who is now 0-4. When was it that we beat NDSU and what were they ranked at what time of the year? Have the "yoteees" been to the playoffs yet? Oh right, your not eligible and your still playing D2, or are the NAIA schools. Enjoy Lindenwood (sp) this weekend. Yes you did beat a really bad MN team at the beginning of last year. You then went on to finish with another losing record. I'm really glad the Fast Eddies players play so hard for him. By the way I notice you have almost 600 posts on an SDSU fan site. I'm glad you care so little about SDSU athletics.
                              Can we be friends?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                Good thing I'm going to school to become an English teacher
                                I KNEW I didn't like you for some reason, just couldn't put my finger on it.
                                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                                X