Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NOyotes.net is an embarrassment

Nah, I'm with you.

I <3 Lakes. He's like that kid in 3rd grade that still can't tie his shoes, so he pushes other kids to change the subject. But then they all gang up on him. Or something. (This analogy is not good.)
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Go easy on Yotes. They racked up another moral victory on Saturday, coming within a few touchdowns of a big win. They are on their way to another glorious 4-7 record. Maybe even 5-6. Factor out the moral victories, and they could go undefeated.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        Go easy on Yotes. They racked up another moral victory on Saturday, coming within a few touchdowns of a big win. They are on their way to another glorious 4-7 record. Maybe even 5-6. Factor out the moral victories, and they could go undefeated.
        Yes, since the Meierkort era began the Coyotes "moral" record is something like 60-5.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          Yes, since the Meierkort era began the Coyotes "moral" record is something like 60-5.
          And those "moral losses" don't really count because they were on the road.
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            Nice work: 60-5 is subtle "605" reference.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Nice work: 60-5 is subtle "605" reference.
              Dang! I missed that! Nice one, 2002!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                The new nickname of the Coyotes Message board. Jack fans feel free to use this new name for the USD "lack of messages" board. Wow, a saturday afternoon game against Air Force and not one fan bothers to make a post. If that is the official message board of USD athletics, well I would say Coyote Nation is in big trouble. The fans don't deserve to celebrate victories with that amount of participation. The Argus has every right to pull the plug on USD coverage all together. The USD fan base is rather pathetic if I must say so myself. I guess if your most passionate fans get run off the board and told to not show up to USD athletic events than they (meaning Coyote Nation) only have themselves to blame for the lack of fan interest. Notice how I call them "they". I am no longer one of them because I will not stand for it any longer. I am a dying breed of Coyote Fans that actually once used to care.
                I for one would encourage Coyote Fan to take an increased interest in Jackrabbit athletics. I think you would provide insightful posts and a passion for athletics which would be useful (gameday threads). If you do convert, please Bring Shepard and Gruis with you.
                Last edited by smoothjack; 09-06-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X