Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yotes lose to boys named Sue

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Let's be honest here. Who couldn't be Academic award winner at NDSU? Not exactly Harvard here.
    Well...not the Harvard of the prairie anyways.....blahblahblah yotes suck....get over it.That's as much smack as I'm throwing out there, the rest would be considered effort, which I have no intentions of putting forth any.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

If I remember right, when Gruis had a sitting offer from SDSU, UNI was in the picture and many thought Minnesota would get into the picture as well. Dykstra de-committed at about the same time, and Nagy took the offer off of the table. UNI backed off, Minnesota never came and he went to USD. So the reason I think he can say SDSU was never in the picture was because when they had an offer extended and were recruiting him he was being recruited pretty heavily by other schools.

And to say Dykstra is not physical because he wasn't in high school is not fair. He was a 6-8 kid who could shoot a 3, dribble the ball and take people off the dribble, in what is the class B ball of Iowa. he wasn't physical because he didn't have to be.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
        If I remember right, when Gruis had a sitting offer from SDSU, UNI was in the picture and many thought Minnesota would get into the picture as well. Dykstra de-committed at about the same time, and Nagy took the offer off of the table. UNI backed off, Minnesota never came and he went to USD. So the reason I think he can say SDSU was never in the picture was because when they had an offer extended and were recruiting him he was being recruited pretty heavily by other schools.

And to say Dykstra is not physical because he wasn't in high school is not fair. He was a 6-8 kid who could shoot a 3, dribble the ball and take people off the dribble, in what is the class B ball of Iowa. he wasn't physical because he didn't have to be.

Sounds like the kid was pretty physical in the second half of last night.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          Sounds like the kid was pretty physical in the second half of last night.
          No doubt! Anybody who thought he wasn't going to be able to be physical didn't have much of a clue. He's got the body, the athletic talents and the shooting skills to make him a tremendous match-up problem for other teams. And the final attribute needed...attitude...(translated into physicality) is coming along just fine, thank you! Go Jordan!!

Comment

Working...
          X