X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Demotivational Poster Thread

Comment

For all "old time" Saturday Night Live fans.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
        That's pretty funny.

Comment

I like their new SD in that context.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
            Yeah my Dad thought that would be a good place to wipe your boots coming into the house after working the cattle.
            So they are grazing at Coughing Alumni. Finally someone admits they are generating additional income on days games aren't played.

Comment

And on game days, we move the cattle off and then bring in between 12,000 and 15,000 paying Jackrabbit fans.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                And on game days, we move the cattle off and then bring in between 12,000 and 15,000 paying Jackrabbit fans.
                You guys have 12,000 to 15,000 fans? I kid, I kid...See you guys in 17 days...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                  You guys have 12,000 to 15,000 fans? I kid, I kid...See you guys in 17 days...
                  Well that pay money to see the team in person. Make sure they bring the marker back so it can stay in its first and rightful home. We were nice enought to let you have it for a bit but now we are going to take it back......hopefully.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Well that pay money to see the team in person. Make sure they bring the marker back so it can stay in its first and rightful home. We were nice enought to let you have it for a bit but now we are going to take it back......hopefully.
                    So I'm guessing the first 1/2 of the season was used just to lull us into over confidence? You guys are devious.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      So I'm guessing the first 1/2 of the season was used just to lull us into over confidence? You guys are devious.
                      wouldnt be the first time we lost several games to start the year and finish with a W over a highly ranked NDSU team. You guys might have even been ranked 1st then, was that before or after you guys were going to a bowl game?
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        wouldnt be the first time we lost several games to start the year and finish with a W over a highly ranked NDSU team. You guys might have even been ranked 1st then, was that before or after you guys were going to a bowl game?
                        OUCH!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

[Insert Motivational Poster involving peppermint schnapps and a witty saying that I don't have time to make since I am in class right now]
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X