• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Demotivational Poster Thread

Comment

Sturgis Jeff:
      If this one does not get the USD fans laughing I don't know what will. Or will they get upset? BTW what happen to TransAMBison? He has not darken the doors here for awhile.

Comment

The Hitman must have finally got him! haha
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Sturgis Jeff:
          If this one does not get the USD fans laughing I don't know what will. Or will they get upset? BTW what happen to TransAMBison? He has not darken the doors here for awhile.
          I truly think it is funny as hell. I have told SturgisJeff more than once he is a funny dude. Misguided as well? Probably, but funny nonetheless.

Good job of creation up there in Michigan Big Boy.

p.s. Would someone teach me how to create something like this and bring it over to this board, or any other board for that matter? I don't think you just want the making fun of Coyotes or their fans, I think most of you are open to some light hearted humor.

GREAT JOB ON THE ED POSTER..........I'd give you points but your commander says I already have given you enough love, and I need to spread it out. I gave Nidaros some love, and one other. Maybe I just need to reach out to Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Sturgis Jeff:
            I peak in occassionally...and will be back during football season. I need you guys to post if I am to have "material" so to speak...and I have been busy with scammers!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
              I peak in occassionally...and will be back during football season. I need you guys to post if I am to have "material" so to speak...and I have been busy with scammers!

Oh-oh, I feel a Sturgis "too busy" fotospoof coming your way... You're losing your edge TransAm....

Comment

ask and you shall receive

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  ask and you shall receive

Yep, you got me...I was just playin' with me joystick.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                    ...Would someone teach me how to create something like this and bring it over to this board, or any other board for that matter?...
                    I'd thought I'd offer some suggestions to yoteforever but first I wanted to check out his pedigree. Yes, he has a degree from USD (was a good football player on a Coyote NCC championship team) -- and not just any degree: his degree is in the most rigorous course of undergraduate study at USD. Here's proof:

Yoteforever: There are a number of sites on which one can create their own fake, or "demotivational" poster. One example: www.fakeposters.com
                    Typically one uploads a picture to a site like Photobucket.com and then copy the picture's address from Photobucket to the fakeposters site...just follow the instructions and experiment a little.

Comment

Stories we'd like to read

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        I'd thought I'd offer some suggestions to yoteforever but first I wanted to check out his pedigree. Yes, he has a degree from USD (was a good football player on a Coyote NCC championship team) -- and not just any degree: his degree is in the most rigorous course of undergraduate study at USD. Here's proof:

Yoteforever: There are a number of sites on which one can create their own fake, or "demotivational" poster. One example: www.fakeposters.com
                        Typically one uploads a picture to a site like Photobucket.com and then copy the picture's address from Photobucket to the fakeposters site...just follow the instructions and experiment a little.

AWESOME JOB. FINALLY GOT MY DEGREE.

p.s. Thanks for the help
                        AWESOME JOB

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          Stories we'd like to read

That's some high quality smack. Well played my friend. I'm sure lookin forward to the SDSU/NDSU tailgate this fall.

Comment

That's some high quality smack. Well played my friend. I'm sure lookin forward to the SDSU/NDSU tailgate this fall.

Do you need bail money? 'Cause there are lots of people purporting to be from where you are currently being detained e-mailing these incredible offers of free money........

Comment

I peak in occassionally...
                              That's what she said.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I peak in occassionally!

Comment

Working...
                                X