• Re: Demotivational Poster Thread

It would explain my lack of success with the ladies
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the Rep points and comments on my first demotivational poster. It made me want to make another one. I captured this online the other night but I haven't had time to create a caption for it. This was taken with about 15 minutes left in the USD Men's game first half and near the end of the SDSU's women game. I had to use photoshop to put the three together but I have all of the original screen captures to back up the times etc if anyone is wondering because of the photoshop. That being said, time for a contest all in good fun!

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente View Post
          Thanks to everyone for the Rep points and comments on my first demotivational poster. It made me want to make another one. I captured this online the other night but I haven't had time to create a caption for it. This was taken with about 15 minutes left in the USD Men's game first half and near the end of the SDSU's women game. I had to use photoshop to put the three together but I have all of the original screen captures to back up the times etc if anyone is wondering because of the photoshop. That being said, time for a contest all in good fun!

Lookes like Chicago St has more fans that we thought.

Comment

SDSU Fans: Yet another Saturday night in front of a computer.
            University of South Dakota:
            Oldest university of the Dakotas; Home of S.D.'s only accredited law, medical and business schools; S.D.'s designated liberal arts institution; National scholars galore; Alma mater of 10 S.D. governors, 20 members of Congress, all sitting S.D. Supreme Ct. justices and 1/2 of all S.D. physicians; Warmer than Brookings; Where JackMD received his advanced degree!

Comment

Originally posted by yotemeal View Post
              SDSU Fans: Yet another Saturday night in front of a computer.

We keep forgetting that most USD alums have to pull the weekend shift at Wal-mart, no time to watch basketball.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Comment

Coyote Sports
                  Inflated attendance numbers everywhere

Comment

USD Athletics
                    Gonna Have to Eliminate the Web Chats, it is taking away the fans that attend the games.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      Lookes like Chicago St has more fans that we thought.
                      This. Winner by far, knocked out of the park. I now have OJ all over my keyboard now. Thanks. Must spread rep.
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                        This. Winner by far, knocked out of the park. I now have OJ all over my keyboard now. Thanks. Must spread rep.
                        I know, I chortled when I read it.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Send them back to where they came from!

Comment

Great Win Jacks! Glad I got to make this!

Comment

Great Win Jacks! Glad I got to make this!

love it

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X