Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Demotivational Poster Thread

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    The rollie-eye smilie was kinda a tell there . . .

So's this one:

(Shoulda been a reply to goon. *shrug*)
    IT was a long day at work.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      IT was a long day at work.
      Been there, done that.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        neither am i
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Comment

Every once in a while, have to bring in ol' Shamen Washington -- he has a lock on Bison Hall of Fame.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                Its the refs fault.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Its the refs fault.
                  Yep, you got it.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    Seem ironic how this photo highlights the impressions of physical well being or the lack there of. I think he has been enjoying pizza and beer on several occasions. Like about 4 times a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Seem ironic how this photo highlights the impressions of physical well being or the lack there of. I think he has been enjoying pizza and beer on several occasions. Like about 4 times a week.
                      "I sorry but I had to google January Jones to find out exactly who she is. Not knowing about Roger Maris really took the cake. But I suppose some one could stump me and bring up Lou Gerhig, who was not of my generation. So maybe she deserves a pass on where Roger Maris was from. For those real young ones Maris was a long time NY Yankee from Fargo ND who broke Babe Ruth's season home run record of 60 HR's.

This gal is really too skinny in my opinion. She sure could do pizza more often and maybe a jelly filled sweet roll for mid morning snack might put some meat on her bones. Otherwise she seems like a bright person and a bright future."-Nidaros

oh sure get down on the ref for having some extra pounds and may be out of shape but then tell January Jones she needs to eat more pizza and get some junk in the trunk.
                      Last edited by SturgisJeff; 02-24-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I wasn't surprised about the Maris stuff. I know who he is because I'm a big sports fan and I'm interested in the history of sports, but I bet out of most people I know my age, only a few would know who he was. I was impressed she got the sport right. I just asked my roommates girlfriend and she had no idea who or what he was.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          I wasn't surprised about the Maris stuff. I know who he is because I'm a big sports fan and I'm interested in the history of sports, but I bet out of most people I know my age, only a few would know who he was. I was impressed she got the sport right. I just asked my roommates girlfriend and she had no idea who or what he was.
                          Agreed. People who don't care about sports, especially women, will have no idea who he is. The only reason my fiance knows is because she went to school in Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                            Agreed. People who don't care about sports, especially women, will have no idea who he is. The only reason my fiance knows is because she went to school in Fargo.
                            The West Acres Mall in Fargo, much like the Empire Mall in Sioux Falls, houses the Roger Maris museum, which has a little theater room where you can sit and watch highlights of the career of Roger. Also they have a big glass case that houses all his uniforms and a pennant for each of his 61 home runs. Its worth 15 or 20 minutes of your time.

Sorry Sturgis Jeff, I did not see the contradiction in my posts. Yeah I am guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              The West Acres Mall in Fargo, much like the Empire Mall in Sioux Falls, houses the Roger Maris museum, which has a little theater room where you can sit and watch highlights of the career of Roger. Also they have a big glass case that houses all his uniforms and a pennant for each of his 61 home runs. Its worth 15 or 20 minutes of your time.

Sorry Sturgis Jeff, I did not see the contradiction in my posts. Yeah I am guilty.
                              Oh, I am well aware that it is there. When we were up for the SDSU/NDSU women's game last year, she forgot to mention that it was there until we passed it on our way out. I think she did it on purpose otherwise I would have never left.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                The Maris stuff isn't that big a deal, heck, I didn't even know he was from Fargo.

But seriously, after watching the video twice more, she really really didn't paint a very good picture of the Dakota's.

Honestly though, 6 months ago I didn't know who January Jones was...I still don't, really. Never seen anything she's been in.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X