Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sdsu #1

Originally posted by hareball View Post
    SuperBunny - Yote53 wasn't taking a shot at the facilities at State. He was referring to the SDBOR putting a 6 -month hold on the planned athletic facility improvments at both SDSU & USD.

Overreact much??
    Nope, just taking a smack shot at the 'Yotes. It is a smack thread isn't it?

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
      SuperBunny - Yote53 wasn't taking a shot at the facilities at State. He was referring to the SDBOR putting a 6 -month hold on the planned athletic facility improvments at both SDSU & USD.

Overreact much??
      I don't think super was overreacting. I think he was spinning the reference about the BOR to allow him to dish out a little smack to the always deserving yote fans.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        I'd much rather piss in a bucket than watch any kind of contest in the World's Largest Septic Tank in Vermillion!
        SUPERBUNNY

PLEASE don't tell me they'll rename the resumpton of the USD-SDSU FB series the Septic Bowl when it's played in Vermillion.

On another note, I have trouble enough convincing all my non-Dakota friends that I walked to school 7 miles barefoot in 74-foot snowbanks against snurricane force winds while pulling a sled of lutefish and bison pelts. Now they're finding out that some Dakota schools play football indoors while their fans whine about where they have to go potty. Thanks a lot, Bison Guys.

Comment

I just usually piss on the nearest Bison fan. Now I have two choices the nearest bison fan or the nearest yote fan.
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            I just usually piss on the nearest Bison fan. Now I have two choices the nearest bison fan or the nearest yote fan.
            You could also mimic your football teams performance against Montana and just piss it down your leg.
            Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
              You could also mimic your football teams performance against Montana and just piss it down your leg.
              That was mean. I had just about forgotten. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Which is cheesier?
                1 -- The amateurish, homer announcer at FargoDome football games.
                2 -- The "South Dakota's team" banner in the DakotaDome.
                I'll have to go with NDSU announcer. The over-amplified sound can hurt eardrums.
                The banner at USD only makes people laugh.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  That was mean. I had just about forgotten. Thanks for the reminder.
                  If it's any consolation I watched the game with some other Yote fans and we were all very upset with how the game ended as well.
                  Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                    Re: Bison fans and Bisonville

I've literally never seen so many grown men (I assume anyway) b**ch and complain about where they pee. It's a urinal, you don't eat there, you don't hang out there, you do your business and move on.

Good Grief.
                    There has to be a good pun in the, "you don't hang out there" part of this statement. Any creative words out there about this one?
                    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                      There has to be a good pun in the, "you don't hang out there" part of this statement. Any creative words out there about this one?
                      If you had a cell phone you could be the next Brett Favre!
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                        If you had a cell phone you could be the next Brett Favre!
                        I have been told that Brett Favre, might be the first QB in NFL history to record his own sack.

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
                          I have been told that Brett Favre, might be the first QB in NFL history to record his own sack.

http://instantrimshot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            That is funny as heck. Qudos to you Sturgis

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
                              Don't forget Sean Salisbury. He recorded his own sack, and he wasn't even any longer in the league! Maybe it's a Viking thing ...
                              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X