Yotes pull a Bison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yotes pull a Bison?

Looks like the Yotes will beat Minnesota and fail to win the Great West, not unlike the 2007 version of the humped herbivores of Cass County in the colder Dakota.

Is this smack on the 'Yotes?

No.

It is smack on ye Ictidomys tridecemlineatus Aureus

At least, the football playing variety.

Two out of the last four years the Goofs weren't even the best team in the Great West.

Re: Yotes pull a Bison?

I guess I would rather pull a Bison than a 2010 Jackrabbit.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      Yeah. Because USD, with its two payday games and Title IX waiver has *finally* closed the gap.

Comment

Don't forget the big win over that NAIA powerhouse in OK!
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
          Yeah. Because USD, with its two payday games and Title IX waiver has *finally* closed the gap.
          Close it? Our little friend CF has actually stated on a public forum that USD has now surpassed us. They did beat Minnesota you know!

By the way, if you look at who both schools have left on the schedule I think our friends to the south are going to be for a surprise. I will lay odds the Jacks and Coyotes both end the season 5 - 6. The difference is that as an SDSU fan I will be rather disappointed. The Yotes... well you know THEY BEAT MINNESOTA!!!!!

Comment

And this is why USD will always be little brother. You would rather win the one big game (used to be SDSU, this year was Minnesota) than have a great season. SDSU choked in the fourth quarter last year at Montana, we get it.

Like a Bison fan, I'm sure you will now talk about your glorious DII playoff runs. Congrats.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              And this is why USD will always be little brother. You would rather win the one big game (used to be SDSU, this year was Minnesota) than have a great season. SDSU choked in the fourth quarter last year at Montana, we get it.
              He said 2010. I don't think SDSU has had a great season so far in 2010.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

The Jacks play by far the tougher schedule. Nebraska would crush Central Florida, Delaware would thrash Minnesota, and SDSU doesn't play any NAIA teams. The Gophers will finish the season with one or two wins. Bragging rights on the USD victory over the Gophers diminishes further every week as Minnesota continues to get pummeled.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  The Jacks play by far the tougher schedule. Nebraska would crush Central Florida, Delaware would thrash Minnesota, and SDSU doesn't play any NAIA teams. The Gophers will finish the season with one or two wins. Bragging rights on the USD victory over the Gophers diminishes further every week as Minnesota continues to get pummeled.

I agree that Nebraska would crush Central Florida and Minnesota but not sure they would crush Delaware.

Comment

I'm contending that Delaware would crush Minnesota. Delaware is one of the top FCS teams, and Minnesota is, well, the Gophers.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up View Post
                      i'm contending that delaware would crush minnesota. Delaware is one of the top fcs teams, and minnesota is, well, the gophers.
                      that must be some good stuff you are smoking.....pass the reefer my way

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                        that must be some good stuff you are smoking.....pass the reefer my way
                        Maybe not crush, but it would probably be an upset if the Gophers won. This is coming from a Gopher fan too.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

yoteforever, what have you been spiking your Koo-Aid with, anyway?
                          Last edited by jackrabit1; 10-12-2010, 02:08 PM. Reason: Still upset from Favre choking last night... and not the chicken, either!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                            yoteforever, what have you been spiking your Koo-Aid with, anyway?
                            Whatever it is, I am positive it isn't nearly as delusional as jacked_up. That man is smoking some GOOD stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                              Whatever it is, I am positive it isn't nearly as delusional as jacked_up. That man is smoking some GOOD stuff.
                              California raised instead of that from the Missouri or Vermillion Rivers area of SD?

Comment

Working...
                              X