are THEY really better than us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are THEY really better than us?

so if the jacks beat a team(western ill), who beat a team (NDSU), who beat the yotes, doesnt that make us better than them?

Re: are THEY really better than us?

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    so if the jacks beat a team(western ill), who beat a team (NDSU), who beat the yotes, doesnt that make us better than them?
    hmmmmmmm good question. I want to say we are better than USD.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      hmmmmmmm good question. I want to say we are better than USD.
      Transitively this means that SDSU is also better than Kansas and Minnesota, and thus Georgia Tech and via Georgia Tech, Virginia, and also any team that lost to Nebraska by more than 14 points.

Comment

For whatever it's worth (probably not much), the Jacks and Coyotes have at least three common opponents this year: UND, UNI and NDSU. The Coyotes play two of the three at home, and the Jacks play two of the three on the road.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          For whatever it's worth (probably not much), the Jacks and Coyotes have at least three common opponents this year: UND, UNI and NDSU. The Coyotes play two of the three at home, and the Jacks play two of the three on the road.
          It's about time when making that comparison that USD actually has a favorable home comparison. Usually USD plays all the comparison games on the road.
          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

In answer to the question posed in the title of this thread. I have no effing idea. UC Davis was always a tough road game for us and USD seems to have hung in there with them. I think we're going to play well at NDSU and keep the marker later this year. You have to give USD credit for beating Minny, although it is becoming apparent that the Gophers are one of the worst FBS teams in the country this year. But who could possibly overcome the disadvantage of having Tim Brewster as head coach?

Generally, though, I'm not a fan of those kinds of indirect comparisons. But since this is a smack thread, I'll join in. SDSU is better than USD. USD would have had a very tough time with our first five opponents. And I'm pretty sure we could handle UC Davis at this point in our program's development.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Yes, the Jacks are better than the 'Yotes! I know it! You know it! And deep down they know it!

No doubt it will bear itself out in the common opponents at the end of the year. Good for the pups and their big win but in the final analysis big brother is still big brother.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

(if my eyes could roll more than they already have upon even seeing this thread, I would need the emergency services of an opthamologist . . .)
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                  It's about time when making that comparison that USD actually has a favorable home comparison. Usually USD plays all the comparison games on the road.
                  Since you are playing UNI at home does that mean the game will count?

Comment

This one is easy of course we are better. One school has a win over a top 20 FCS team this season and one school doesn't. Every team we have played this season was ranked in D-I football. How many of USD opp. have been ranked? Even a USD grad can figure this one out

Comment

Illinois State beat South Dakota State

Indiana State beat Illinois State

Indiana State > South Dakota State

Comment

The NDSU game was in Fargo, that loss doesn't count. So, the point of this thread is moot.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

If the Jacks beat the Bison again this year, what will it be? Four in a row? Five of the last six?
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post

I see what you typed, but all I read is "road games don't count".

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              If the Jacks beat the Bison again this year, what will it be? Four in a row? Five of the last six?
                              If the Bison beat the bunnies, it will be one in a row. Jeez you guys sure like to live in the past

Comment

Working...
                              X