Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU'S 2011 Schedule

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I thought it was a grain silo. I learned something today. You can play football in grain silos.
    Don't forget about basketball, that works in grain silos too.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I guess USD has "Moo U" envy... wanna buy a cowbell?
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
        I guess USD has "Moo U" envy... wanna buy a cowbell?
        I think you need to give up the comedy act. Not funny at all.......nope,not even a little

Comment

I watched a good portion of the Coyote game last weekend before our game with UNI. I was taken aback, as I listened to the crowd and then I would hear the PA announcer. It was like stepping into a time machine and suddenly I was 17 again, running track at the Dan Lennon Invite.

Now that has been 25 years and I know it's been quite a few since I was in the dome for a FB game, but do you still have the same joker at the microphone, or was that place built with a voice modulator on the P.A. system or something like that?

BTW - I was impressed with the Coyotes. They have put together a nice team and they have a couple of receivers that would look better in Blue & Yellow. (Do they know that they could play a playoff game up north before their careers are over? Just sayin.)

Sorry about that - I know this is a smack thread.....Screw the U! Go Jacks!

Comment

Actually, I think there are several on here that think I'm pretty damn hilarious... try taking the stick out your back end sometime.
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              I think you need to give up the comedy act. Not funny at all.......nope,not even a little
              "Dying is easy, comedy is hard."
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X