• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mango4
    replied
    Re: Minnesota Twins 2010 Season Thread

Stick a fork in them, they are done.

I'm so sick of watching this team losing to the ****ing Yankees. Some one grow a pair and do something. Mauer, I'm looking at you.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
    **** the ****ing Yankees.
    Times 2!

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Wish the Twins would get the same strikezone as the Yankees.

It happened tonight to huh? Last night Sabathia was getting the outside called all night...Liriano couldn't buy a called strike out there.

I HATE the yankees.

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

Wish the Twins would get the same strikezone as the Yankees.

Leave a comment:

• jacksfaninne
    replied

I figured Crain would find his gas can before the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

**** the ****ing Yankees.

Leave a comment:

• Prairiehaas
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    That's what she said. I'd be more than willing if she knew more than 2 of the players names and what a fielder's choice is. It will be a quick trip up and back the same day and her motivation for attending sporting events is to "people watch" and spend time with her wonderful husband, of course. Don't get me wrong, I think that's great but......well no use trying to explain.

I suspect I'll be making a phone call to the grandparents or watching the game on TV.
    Nicollet Mall? It would do it for my spouse.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

That's what she said. I'd be more than willing if she knew more than 2 of the players names and what a fielder's choice is. It will be a quick trip up and back the same day and her motivation for attending sporting events is to "people watch" and spend time with her wonderful husband, of course. Don't get me wrong, I think that's great but......well no use trying to explain.

I suspect I'll be making a phone call to the grandparents or watching the game on TV.

you gotta start somewhere with your wife. she'll never learn if you dont take her. my wife knew nothing about football but had to learn when our kids started playing. she's almost an expert now although i still have to explain a few things to her

Leave a comment:

• Prairiehaas
    replied

Marital peace and saving money. Run with it MD!

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
    Find someone to take the little ones for an overnight and bring your spouse along to the Cities. Peace and harmony for all.

Leave a comment:

• 1stRowFANatic
    replied

And probably cheaper than the formula I proposed.

Leave a comment:

• Prairiehaas
    replied

Find someone to take the little ones for an overnight and bring your spouse along to the Cities. Peace and harmony for all.

Leave a comment:

• 1stRowFANatic
    replied

I'm trying to figure out a way to get my wife to stay home with the kids while I skip work and go to the Thursday game without her being upset. I can't think of anything. I still think I should go.
    Cost of the playoff trip x 2 for the fun factor x # of kids you leave behind = spousal peace.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

I'm trying to figure out a way to get my wife to stay home with the kids while I skip work and go to the Thursday game without her being upset. I can't think of anything. I still think I should go.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
    My optimistic thoughts towards the postseason are spiraling downhill in a hurry. Can they quit giving up 10+ runs per game? I'd feel better if they were losing 2-1 because I know the lineup has been in shambles for over a week. I can't imagine that the starting pitchers have mailed it in. I would think they would want to stay sharp.

They could have easily clinched home field by now. It's good the Yankees and Rays have not played well in the last week either which gives some hope, but if the starting pitching is going to be this poor against either of of those two, it's first round and done...again.
    I'm not too worried. Liriano can turn it on. This year is the year (they get past the first round)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X