Originally posted by eqguy View Post
    I see it more like...

Sully, your retaaahhhded

No you ahhhhhr
    You sure?

Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Re: Vikings vs. Bears

Some how some day we will get a decent quarterback, but... probably not in my lifetime. The proud tradition of Red Grange, Rick Casares, Gale Sayers and Walter Payton has been embarassed by the Rashaan Salaam's, Cedric Benson and that goof ball from Penn State. The Viqueens are set for a few years barring injury. A.P. can cqarry that team for a decade if he can stay healthy. I know the NFL is a pass happy league now but I still believe as Doug Buffone always says that a team must do three things well. 1) Run the ball, the Bears are pitiful in that area. 2) Stop the run, Bears have been porous all year. 3) Pressure the QB, Not so good either.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        You sure?

I dunno, I think its pretty dead on myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
          I dunno, I think its pretty dead on myself.

WOW!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jacks-02;73945]I dunno, I think its pretty dead on myself.

That's what I'm saying. Orton is Fallon's Barry Gibb, not the Boston goofball.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Vikings Playoff scernarios:

Lose 2: Out

Beat Washington, lose to Denver:
              Need 1 New Orleans loss or tie in last two games.
              Can get first wildcard spot with 1 New Orleans loss or tie and 2 NYG losses.

Lose to Washington, beat Devner
              Need 1 New Orleans loss or tie and need Washington to lose to Dallas.
              Can get first wildcard spot with 1 New Orleans loss or tie and 2 NYG losses.

Beat both Washington and Denver
              In playoffs, get first wildcard spot with one NYG loss.

Updated: If the Vikings lose to Washington, but beat Denver, the Vikings still make the playoffs with 1 NO loss or tie and NYG lose two. Even if Washington beats Dallas, this sets up a 3-way tie at 9-7. The tie with the Giants and Washington comes down to Strength of Victory, which Washington wins. Then there would be a two-way tie with Washington and Minnesota, and Washington would win the tie-breaker do to beating the Vikings, so the Redskins would get the first wild card spot. That would leave a two-way tie between the Giants and the Vikings, and the Vikings would get the second wild card spot due to beating the Giants.
              Last edited by RodentiaX1; 12-20-2007, 04:18 PM. Reason: Updated.

Comment

Working...
              X