Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Childress to be fired at the end of the year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Childress to be fired at the end of the year?

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    5 posessions and 5 touchdowns. Someone return the real Vikings. Hope they stay aggressive in the second have.
    Funny how Adrian Peterson makes everybody on the team, even Chilly, look better.

How many wins would the Vikings have if Peterson had gotten more than five or eight touches in their losses? But it was all part of Chilly's genius plan. We are not worthy and cannot possibly understand something as complex as why one might give Peterson the ball eight times on the first drive against Dallas and score a TD, and then get it to him only four times the rest of the game. Chilly is a genius!
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Re: Childress to be fired at the end of the year?

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      Funny how Adrian Peterson makes everybody on the team, even Chilly, look better.
      I think Chilly-Willy's luck with AP has ran out since the league is just stacking the line, knowing that Chilly-Willy can't adjust and T-Jackie hasn't been given enough of the playbook to worry opposing defenses.

Chilly is a genius!
      Hmmm...let's call a FB dive to the right side from your own one-inch line...even though the Redskins are expecting a run, T-Jackie should have been able to get at least a yard running right behind a Pro-Bowl center and left guard...even it was just 2-0, I figured the game was over at that point.

I know that JimmyJack was being sarcastic...

Comment

Working...
      X