The Patriots are robots....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Patriots are robots....

I will be cheering for the Colts and Vinatierri to win another tring for the best kicker in the history of the NFL from South Dakota State University!

I wish he was still on the Patriots though!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Vinatierri had an off year by his standards(but very good by NFL standards)....maybe he's missing the best special teams coach...Brad Seely, another SDSU alum
      Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
      Muhammad Ali

Comment

Well, the Pats played a practically-flawless game against Jacksonville and look poised to cruise to the Super Bowl with a banged-up San Diego team coming to Foxboro next Sunday.

Is 19-0 inevitable?

Comment

Will the Patriots finish 19-0? No ones knows for sure. My prediction: NE 37- NY 17.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
            They (NE) would of had two first round draft picks but the one at the end of the first round was taken away. So you are correct that they indeed will lose a draft pick.
            I am going to make my New Year's prediction. I believe the Pats will lose in the playoffs. They have been dodging too many bullets recently. My Bears are long gone go Colts time for a repeat.
            Should of called my bookie.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
              Will the Patriots finish 19-0? No ones knows for sure. My prediction: NE 37- NY 17.
              I missed this one. The G-men kicked their arse. I don't know how Brady's ankle feels, but the rest of his body got battered tongiht. Congrats to NY.

Comment

Brady couldn't get into a rhythm, much credit to the DL of the G-men....
                Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
                Muhammad Ali

Comment

This just hit me. I just overheard the Dakota Marker game coming from the TV in my sons room. Did anyone really sit down and realize the similar story lines between the Super Bowl and the Marker game? It is a bit eerie and also cool since I am a fan of both teams that won.
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                    This just hit me. I just overheard the Dakota Marker game coming from the TV in my sons room. Did anyone really sit down and realize the similar story lines between the Super Bowl and the Marker game? It is a bit eerie and also cool since I am a fan of both teams that won.
                    What's really weird is that i also said that NY would knock them off before the game started. and i did bring up the SDSU NDSU game saying how it would happen

Comment

Working...
                    X