Zenner active today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenner active today!

Posting here to say NFL.com does not list zenner as an inactive, so if you can see the Lions-Chargers' game, watch for No. 41. Go Jacks/Lions!

Re: Zenner active today!

ZZ changed to #34 instead. I'll be looking for Doc to get some carries.

Comment

Zenner gets in on the stop on the lions first kickoff

Comment

I have him on my fantasy team, and did not activate him in time, curse you Downton Abbey! Got caught up watching that instead of football, a mistake I'll not make again.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
          I have him on my fantasy team, and did not activate him in time, curse you Downton Abbey! Got caught up watching that instead of football, a mistake I'll not make again.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4 using Tapatalk.
          Love it!... lookslike he is going to be mostly special teaming early in the year, probably not a lot of carries, but who knows?

Comment

Zach has two carries for six yards so far today!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              Zach has two carries for six yards so far today!
              I only saw one, it was like a 3 yard gain.

But the announcers talked about him quite a bit. Said every Lions person they talked to just smiled whenever they brought up Zenner.

They mentioned undrafted rookie from South Dakota State.
              -also mentioned something along the lines of "whenever he got the ball, the line blocked well..." alluding to Zach letting his blocks set up.

Comment

Side note: Kyle Emmanuel looked like a stud in this game. He may have a nice career.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Marcus Williams had a pick as well.

UNI's David Johnson had 1 Recep for 55yds and a td also.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Hopefully Zenner will be active again next Sunday when the Lions travel to Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      Side note: Kyle Emmanuel looked like a stud in this game. He may have a nice career.
                      Emmauel was the Bison DE who ran down Zenner in open field last year in Game 1. Barring injury he will probably have the best career of NDSU's 4 NFL players off the 2013 team.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                        Emmauel was the Bison DE who ran down Zenner in open field last year in Game 1. Barring injury he will probably have the best career of NDSU's 4 NFL players off the 2013 team.
                        Emanuel started, due to an injury, and looked like a natural 3-4 OLB (like he played his college career in it), very rare for a rookie, in his first game, no less.

Comment

No doubt in my mind that both Emmanuel and Zenner belong and we will see them on Sundays for some time to come.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                            Hopefully Zenner will be active again next Sunday when the Lions travel to Minnesota.
                            I agree, I'll be there. I hope to see him to congratulate him and have him sign something. I'm assuming there will be a few Zenner fans at that game. Would be cool to hear a cheer for him if he carries the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              Posting here to say NFL.com does not list zenner as an inactive, so if you can see the Lions-Chargers' game, watch for No. 41. Go Jacks/Lions!

No idea where to put this -- and maybe already known... Bryan Witzmann is on the New Orleans Saints practice squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X