Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Watched the 1st half of the Lions-Bears game. Zach playing special teams. Would like to see him get a series or two at RB - the Lions running game isn't doing anything with Riddick and Washington got dinged up, so maybe he will get a shot in the 2nd half.
    Just got tackled for loss. Bears linebacker timed blitz perfectly.almost nothing he could do

Comment

Never even had a chance. Ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
        Never even had a chance. Ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I blame Jim Bob Cooter. You don't use Theo Riddick as a goal-line back.....

Comment

He was main back on next drive and had a few nice plays. Had a 22 yard catch where he made a nice move and and almost broke it. Also had a nice 10 yard run.

Just hope he gets a legit chance. I think he could be productive if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            I blame Jim Bob Cooter. You don't use Theo Riddick as a goal-line back.....
            The entire Lion offense is a joke. Stafford throws two picks when receivers run wrong routes.

Comment

Video of Zenner's 22-yard reception.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

saw tweets quoting Lions coach Caldwell saying that every time Zach touches the ball he makes something positive happen and that they are going to try and give him the ball more this coming Sunday.

Comment

Sucks that Zach will get his first extended look against the Eagles defense. Great chance for Cooter and Caldwell to downplay his ability. Still don't understand why he didn't get more looks last week. The goal line run didn't go well, but he had a 10 yd run and the longest play from scrimmage (22yds) and they pull him and don't put him back in.....doesn't make sense short of "typical Lions".

I listened to part of the radio broadcast last week and the announcers were saying how bad Riddick is between the tackles due to lack of vision. Everyone knows that yet they pound Riddick over and over and the coaches only talk about poor blocking. The blocking is bad but the problems go much deeper. Caldwell won't last much longer, but it's hard to support a guy to stubborn to try something different.

Comment

I don't like him (Zach) with the Lions,no blocking ,when he got all his ribs cracked it was a big defensive lineman that came back and got him sandwiched along with another defensive player after he exploded for 10 yards and got hung up (delayed) a little because there wasn't the blocking to go any further.The Lions are a good team to get RB's hurt when all the defense have to do is slow a RB down enough to converge on him from all directions.These guys in the NFL can really hit hard if you give them a stationary target to hit at full speed ahead.The Lions have the poorest blocking schemes in the NFL,or don't have good enough players to execute their assignments,or both.I see a lot of running backs in the NFL get what they can in positive yards and hit the ground to run another day,no one wants to become a tackling dummy in the NFL,your NFL career will be prematurely short if you do it too many times.

Comment

Zenner will be the Lions 2nd string running back behind Riddick today with Washington out with an injury. Unfortunately he will be going against the Eagles D.

Comment

When he does get the chance today, hopefully he does something with it. Their is a report that says the Lions are brining Justin Forsett in for a workout tomorrow.

Comment

So, Zenner's team beat Wentz's team today 24 - 23 ! Zack had 2 catches for 23 yards including a 19 yarder, and 7 carries for 9 yards.

Comment

Zenner gets the start today. Gets the first carry for 12 yards. Looked good on the first drive. Gonna be a good day for ZZ!! ��������

Comment

Originally posted by jumpinjackrabbit View Post
                              Zenner gets the start today. Gets the first cavy for 12 yards. Looked good on the first drive. Gonna be a good day for ZZ!! ��������
                              Hoping he continues to get a chance today.

Comment

Lion 31, Ram 28

Zach's first NFL start -- 58 yards on 14 carries, both career highs.

Comment

Working...
                                X