Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Ouch

#Lions Caldwell said Zach Zenner's season over. Has multiple cracked ribs and collapsed lung. Is in hospital.
    https://twitter.com/paulapasche/stat...46485495468032

Comment

dang, just when i thought he would be getting more carries as the season went a long.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Man those guys hit hard in the Pro's.That's the downside to professional sports,those that play it are well aware of the risk.Hope Zach gets well quickly.

Comment

Zach has been on the ESPN crawl all afternoon saying he is hospitalized with several cracked ribs and a partially collapsed lung and is out for the season.

Comment

https://twitter.com/MarloweAlter/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Comment

Wow that was a nasty hit. Zach must really be in pain, and those pain killers will quickly plug up his digestive system, I know, been there done that.

Comment

But he held on to the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't let em get under your shoulder pads and into the rib cage area when they're coming at you that fast and hard.These guys really have some impact behind them when they pick up a head of steam.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    Can't let em get under your shoulder pads and into the rib cage area when they're coming at you that fast and hard.These guys really have some impact behind them when they pick up a head of steam.
                    Seems like Defensive backs don't care about wrapping up either. They just take you down by a violent collision.

Comment

To me it looked a little more shoulder to shoulder.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        To me it looked a little more shoulder to shoulder.
                        Me too,but considering he had cracked ribs,i wonder if he slipped under the shoulder pads.Also,a player partially obscures one's vision somewhat after the initial contact was made.We'll probably find out later.Wait.....he got hit by two guys at the same time,#92 also hit Zach....that completely escaped me the first few times I looked at this clip.

Comment

now. do the lions keep him, pay him off and release him or what.

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lio...f-4dd403c4c1b2

Comment

Good news tweeted out by Detroit Lions writer @ttwentyman: "Talked to Zenner. He's feeling good. Said he has minimal pain after 5 different fractures in four ribs. Hopes to start running next week."

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              Good news tweeted out by Detroit Lions writer @ttwentyman: "Talked to Zenner. He's feeling good. Said he has minimal pain after 5 different fractures in four ribs. Hopes to start running next week."
                              Wow, good news. Zach is not a quitter. I hope he is not dealing with constipation from those pain pills. What a guy.

Comment

If he didn't have it already, coming back from this will give him a bit extra "tough guy" locker room credibility with the veterans.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X