Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    I chuckled as I read the part "if Joique is limited". Now even if he's 100%(which I realize he hasn't been 100%) but whatever he has been is 1.1 yds a carry. I can't even fathom why he's gotten as many touches as he has. I realize hitters need to work through a slump but "c'mon man". He isn't fully healed from the other injuries. I really hope they give ZZ a good opportunity(8-10 touches minimum), Seattles D is going to be a tough test.
    Bell has run/received over a 1,000 yards each of the last 3 years. As a coach you've got to at least give him a chance...and they have. I agree, sit Bell, let him heal and see what your pre-season spark plug can do.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Monday Night Football

Zach is playing and caught a pass for short gain. Promising he will see more time on field

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
        Bell has run/received over a 1,000 yards each of the last 3 years. As a coach you've got to at least give him a chance...and they have. I agree, sit Bell, let him heal and see what your pre-season spark plug can do.
        Zenner got a few plays on the first drive for the Lions. Mostly blocked, but did get a catch for 4 yards. Lions ran with Ameer Abdullah 3 times between the tackles on the drive for -1 yard total.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Zenner gets in on the 2nd snap of the game and gets a check down reception. Was in probably half of the snaps on the first drive. Could be a huge night for him to shine!

Comment

Sadly, on a 3rd and 2, Zenner was in the game and they did a dive to the fullback instead. Needless to say, they didn't get the needed yardage.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Hand him the effin ball already.lol

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                Hand him the effin ball already.lol
                Agreed, why not see what he can do?! They can't do anything in the run game the way it is!

Comment

wow two plays. Riddick hasnt done squat. Lions offense cant do anything . ZZ looks like they may use him in short yardage but they havent had a short yardage situation yet

Comment

sorry to bring it up but letting a white guy running back succeed in the NFL went out with Larry Czonka Bill Brown and the 1970's

Comment

Zenner finally gets a carry and has a nice 5 yard run. Of course it was called back because of a holding penalty, but hey, it's the Lions, right?!
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

ZZ gets a carry close to a first down and of course holding. lions suck

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          sorry to bring it up but letting a white guy running back succeed in the NFL went out with Larry Czonka Bill Brown and the 1970's
                          C'mon. Danny Woodhead is a white RB from a D2 school and he's been in the league for years. He has over 300 total yards so far.

Have we ever thought about the fact that maybe the Lions just have a ****ty o-line and the reason none of the Lions running backs are doing well is not cause they are awful, but because there's nowhere to run?

Holy **** these threads are painful to read.

Does no one else remember how much the people on this board gave the Bucks **** for being poorly run and poorly coached cause they didn't use Nate the right way and stopped playing him the second year? And then they made the playoffs? Can we just try a little bit not to be giant homers?
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

yea the lions offense s^cks agree on that. Riddick hasnt done squat, abdullah yes, kinda, at least give zz a chance which they havent

Comment

they dont block on offense, the backs prefer to dance then run, zz goes forward hard first takes on people head on and gets what he can get. use him

Comment

so frustrating living in Michigan and rooting for the lions, being a Jacks fan who has followed ZZ. knows his potetential and not seeing it used

Comment

Working...
                                X