Zenner continues to get attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

NFL.com says Zenner not among Lions' inactives today.... Go Zenner!

Comment

Zach got a a carry in the second series. 1 car 4 yards

Comment

@OneWestSports Congrats to former Houston Texan and SDSU Jackrabbit Bryan Witzmann on signing with the Saints Practice Roster.

*I'm aware this is the Zach Zenner thread, but didn't feel like starting a new thread. Plus, Bryan was a big part of why Zach ran for 2,000 yards in 3 consecutive seasons

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Great article about Zenner's Homecoming trip to Minnesota this Sunday

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/spo...lion/72352112/

Comment

My allegiance to the Vikings is mostly a matter of geography. So, I think I can cheer for the Lions. I've done it before -- when I was a kid, SDSU's Wayne Rasmussen was an outstanding defensive back for the Lions 1964-1972). Go Zach!

Comment

Another good article regarding Zenners homecoming return.

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_...ce=twitterfeed

Comment

It appears that Zach Zenner is active today

Michael Rothstein
                ESPN Staff Writer

Detroit Lions inactives: DeAndre Levy, Brandon Pettigrew, Devin Taylor, Caraun Reid, Taylor Boggs, Corey Robinson, TJ Jones.

Comment

special teams only today

Comment

Glad Bell is back, 10 for 16yds in 2 games. You can't tell me zz would be that bad over 2 games, heck the venerable Ameer only has 59 yds. Granted he has done it in 13 carries with 4.5 per, still for a team that stressed improvement running the ball they are failing miserably. Give ZZ the ball, if he goes 10 for 20 yds in a game I'll quit complaining.

side note, David Johnson had a great day for the cardinals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                      Glad Bell is back, 10 for 16yds in 2 games. You can't tell me zz would be that bad over 2 games, heck the venerable Ameer only has 59 yds. Granted he has done it in 13 carries with 4.5 per, still for a team that stressed improvement running the ball they are failing miserably. Give ZZ the ball, if he goes 10 for 20 yds in a game I'll quit complaining.

side note, David Johnson had a great day for the cardinals.
                      Looks like the Lions could use Weineke. Seems to be a problem pro or amateur, is to hang to long with the nonperforming starter.
                      You're right, couldn't have done any worse. Bad place to be, poor organization in my estimation.
                      Johnson's advantage, is that the Cardinals planned to make him a part of the offense from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
                        Looks like the Lions could use Weineke. Seems to be a problem pro or amateur, is to hang to long with the nonperforming starter.
                        You're right, couldn't have done any worse. Bad place to be, poor organization in my estimation.
                        Johnson's advantage, is that the Cardinals planned to make him a part of the offense from the start.
                        yeah, ZZ was never supposed to make the final 53. Never a plan in that offense, I think it's time he got a chance. I may be biased though. 😉

Comment

Is Zenner playing in this game tonight against the Broncos??
                          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Yes, he is active.
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

How in the holy nutmegs is bell still playing. ZZ is going to rot on that bench. I'm not a lions fan but was willing to be just because of ZZ, but they're wasting him and not even trying. Very frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                                How in the holy nutmegs is bell still playing. ZZ is going to rot on that bench. I'm not a lions fan but was willing to be just because of ZZ, but they're wasting him and not even trying. Very frustrating!
                                Yeah I don't care whether I'm being a homer or not. Zenner would outplay Bell at RB. Bell is trash, he has 20 rushes for 22 yards so far...

Comment

Working...
                                X