Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

http://beforeitsnews.com/sports/2015...medium=twitter

“He’s a guy that doesn’t wow you without pads on, and then you go put the pads on, you play real football and does the right thing in protection, has pretty sure hands and then when he gets the ball in his hand when he’s running the ball he does a great job,” Stafford said. “He has really good patience, good vision and he’s obviously a big kid.”

Comment

ESPN analyst, Adam Schefter thinks he has won a roster spot.
      @AdamSchefter: This is called, Winning a roster spot... https://t.co/Bt4FCviqti

Comment

Leading the NFL in rushing.

Comment

What a great story. I don't personally know the young man, but have read enough to formulate a very high opinion of him. Obviously he's very intelligent as well. Best wishes to him, I sincerely hope he not only makes the Lions squad, but has influence as well.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            What a great story. I don't personally know the young man, but have read enough to formulate a very high opinion of him. Obviously he's very intelligent as well. Best wishes to him, I sincerely hope he not only makes the Lions squad, but has influence as well.
            Classy post...as are most of yours. I have to disagree with you on one part of your post though. I hope he gets cut from the Lions....and picked up by the Cowboys
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Im not sure how to embed a video but the first few minutes are all about ZZ

http://video-embed.mlive.com/service...XgK2F46WvPiWEP

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Classy post...as are most of yours. I have to disagree with you on one part of your post though. I hope he gets cut from the Lions....and picked up by the Cowboys
                This is hard for me, since I live in Michigan, if he stays with the Lions, I can see him every week. That being said, I am not a Lions fan, and therefore if he got cut, maybe somebody like the Bears could pick him up. Regardless, I am hoping he stays with the Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                  This is hard for me, since I live in Michigan, if he stays with the Lions, I can see him every week. That being said, I am not a Lions fan, and therefore if he got cut, maybe somebody like the Bears could pick him up. Regardless, I am hoping he stays with the Lions.
                  I kind of hope he doesn't stay with the Lions. I don't see him getting much of a chance to shine stashed deep behind Bell, Abdullah, and Riddick.

Comment

Video of Z2K's touchdown run where he drags some guys in from the three.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...yard-touchdown

Comment

Lions cut roster to 75 today. As expected,ZZ is safe.

Comment

Former Jackrabbit Left Tackle Bryan Witzmann was cut by the Texans.

http://www.newrichmond-news.com/spor...houston-texans
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

watching the game. zz getting plenty of camera time and positive talk. running game pretty much shut down by buffalo but zz winning the battle against winn

Comment

zz pushes the defense for a score

Comment

Winn needs 2 yards for the 1st down to ice the game...he only get 1. ZZ gets that 1st down...no doubt.

If I'm Caldwell...that's all I need to know. I can't imagine it was really even close between the two.

Go Jacks!!
                              Last edited by propar80; 09-03-2015, 08:48 PM.
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                                watching the game. zz getting plenty of camera time and positive talk. running game pretty much shut down by buffalo but zz winning the battle against winn
                                That is one thing that sometimes gets mistaken by the commentary, the whole well they are playing against a 4th string defense, they are also running behind a 4th string O-line. If their line gets shut down, it doesn't matter how good you are

Comment

Working...
                                X