Professional fmr. Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rozeboom is going to the Super Bowl.

Just for fun, in the pile after a tackle on the kick return, he should turn a guys ankle. Just slightly. Just to watch watch the Moos go crazy.

Comment

• Tevin King has been acquired by the Sioux Falls Skyforce.

Comment

• Originally posted by da_coach View Post
        Rozeboom is going to the Super Bowl.

Just for fun, in the pile after a tackle on the kick return, he should turn a guys ankle. Just slightly. Just to watch watch the Moos go crazy.
        I don't think it was any accident that The Rock chose to stand where Rozeboom would be the nearest player

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Tevin King has been acquired by the Sioux Falls Skyforce.
          He's now been waived, per Zimmer.
          “Related: Former SDSU guard Tevin King has been waived by the Force.”
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

• Patriots vs Giants at 6 tonight on the NFL network. Pierre Strong touches? No 35

Comment

• You'd think quite a few,
              especially considering the James White retirement news today. The door is wide open for Pierre

Comment

• According to my research Strong Jr, Oladokun, and Gardner all survived the first round of roster cuts for their respective teams.
                Strong Jr was obviously expected being a 4th round pick and is in line to maybe get an increased role with James white out of the picture.
                Oladokun hasn’t taken a live rep in practice since training camp started. Seems like they might be trying to sneak him onto their practice squad.
                Don Gardner appears to be one of a few undrafted rookies to survive the first roster cuts for the bucs.

People in LA aren’t on the same page when it comes to Rozeboom. One said he is a lock for the 53 and that’s why he didn’t play in the first preseason game the next says he has work to do to make the roster.
                Obviously Goedert is one of the top TE in NFL and just signed a huge contract. He has 1 target and 1 catch for a 26 yd TD in the first preseason game for Philly.

Michael Griffin was waived by Tennessee
                Jordan brown was briefly with the saints before being waived

I may be missing others but that is what I have found former Jacks in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                  According to my research Strong Jr, Oladokun, and Gardner all survived the first round of roster cuts for their respective teams.
                  Strong Jr was obviously expected being a 4th round pick and is in line to maybe get an increased role with James white out of the picture.
                  Oladokun hasn’t taken a live rep in practice since training camp started. Seems like they might be trying to sneak him onto their practice squad.
                  Don Gardner appears to be one of a few undrafted rookies to survive the first roster cuts for the bucs.

People in LA aren’t on the same page when it comes to Rozeboom. One said he is a lock for the 53 and that’s why he didn’t play in the first preseason game the next says he has work to do to make the roster.
                  Obviously Goedert is one of the top TE in NFL and just signed a huge contract. He has 1 target and 1 catch for a 26 yd TD in the first preseason game for Philly.

Saw a report that Oladokun got some reps today.

Comment

According to my research Strong Jr, Oladokun, and Gardner all survived the first round of roster cuts for their respective teams.

Cade Johnson is with Seahawks, with one reception this preseason, and Jake Wieneke is still with Montreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Cade Johnson is with Seahawks, with one reception this preseason, and Jake Wieneke is still with Montreal.
                      I knew I was missing one in the NFL and didn’t even think about Wieneke even though he should be in the NFL as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Seahawks-Bears is on ESPN tonight at 7pm CST. Cade has also been participating on special teams as a PR/KR. Here's a nice quote from the always energetic Pete Carroll taken from the Seahawks website.

"Cade is making a move," Carroll said. "He's making a move. We've seen it in the game, and we've seen it in practice. I'm fired up for him. He's a very instinctive football player. He's a savvy football player. He's not the biggest guy, the fastest guy; sometimes, it takes a while to appreciate it. He's making some noise. I'm really fired up for him."

Comment

I knew I was missing one in the NFL and didn’t even think about Wieneke even though he should be in the NFL as well.
                          The Vikes should've signed him instead of Beebe in 2018. I have a pro-Wieneke bias, and I'll never forget the fight & savvy he showed during 2pt conversion (shown at 1:08 mark here).

Comment

• Cade Johnson gets waived by the Seahawks.

Comment

• Originally posted by peavy View Post

Seahawks-Bears is on ESPN tonight at 7pm CST. Cade has also been participating on special teams as a PR/KR. Here's a nice quote from the always energetic Pete Carroll taken from the Seahawks website.

"Cade is making a move," Carroll said. "He's making a move. We've seen it in the game, and we've seen it in practice. I'm fired up for him. He's a very instinctive football player. He's a savvy football player. He's not the biggest guy, the fastest guy; sometimes, it takes a while to appreciate it. He's making some noise. I'm really fired up for him."
                              Pretty high praise for a guy he cut yesterday.

Best of luck to Cade Johnson and the other Jacks out there in finding a good situation.

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

• If I had to make a bet Johnson and Gardner will both end up on the practice squads.

Comment

Working...
                                X