Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    True, but 0-7, only 2-4 at the free throw line, 1 reb in 16 plus minutes. Minus 22 in the plus minus was 2nd worst on the team, sounds like he was abused on the defensive end from what I read. Not many intangibles were shown today.

I like the the signing with Washington. They didn't have any draft picks this year so the shots should be more evenly spread amongst the team and hopefully Nate can garner minutes at PG. I think this will be a better scenario for Nate to get seen in his best position. Either he will be good enough to stand out or he won't ......I just want him to have the chance.
    Yup. If you can't shoot in the modern NBA, you better do something else really, really well, and even then you might not make it. Nate isn't a big enough defender to guard 2s consistently.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

9 pts, 4 rebs, 5 assts for Nate today.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        9 pts, 4 rebs, 5 assts for Nate today.
        That's better. I hope to see him back in the NBA, but it looks to be a tough climb.

Comment

4 pts, 1 reb, 1 asst for Nate today.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Wizard's coach Sidney Lowe seems OK with what he saw from Nate.

Good comments here if you scroll down under the Trending. subhead.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Nate sitting out today's game with a sore ankle.

Comment

8 pts (4-8), 4 rebs, 3 assts, 1 stl, +7 for Nate today. The Wizards move on to the 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  8 pts (4-8), 4 rebs, 3 assts, 1 stl, +7 for Nate today. The Wizards move on to the 3rd round.
                  He also started and played the second most minutes on the team with 29 min. Watching the game he seemed like he was in control of the offense. The wizards offense in general looked better with him on the floor running it. he seemed to calm them down and get them into their sets easier.

Comment

Nate and the Wizards will be playing on ESPN2 in about 10 mintues

Comment

I sure am glad Nate is back stateside.

Comment

Excellent game by Nate. 16 points (6-10, 2-4 from 3, 2-2 ft), 5 rebounds, 7 assists, and +14 (highest on team).

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          I sure am glad Nate is back stateside.
                          Now would not be a good time to be in Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                            Excellent game by Nate. 16 points (6-10, 2-4 from 3, 2-2 ft), 5 rebounds, 7 assists, and +14 (highest on team).
                            The offense looked 100% better when he was in the game. He even made Aaron White look good, not an easy thing to do.

He will get an invite to camp somewhere, hopefully he can shop for the best situation (which may be Washington). He may be able to outplay Burke for the #2 PG. The one thing about Nate going to Turkey, he saw a lot of playing time against some really good competition. Burke never really made the rotation in Utah. Scott Brooks style of play fits Nate (see SL games) and unlike Kidd Brooks is a small school guy.

Comment

http://www.sctimes.com/story/sports/...move/87355132/

Comment

Pretty cool video about Nate Wolters.

Comment

Working...
                                X